Intel Xeon E5-2630 V2 Processor Ivy Bridge
Intel Xeon E5-2630 V2, LGA 2011, Ivy Bridge, Six Core, 2.6GHz Clock, 3.1GHz Turbo, 7.2GT/s, 15MB Cache, 80W, CPU, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family provides 50 percent more cores and cache than the previous generation, along with faster memory and additional hardware enhancements for virtualization. These innovations deliver up to 35 percent higher performance on average over previous generation Intel Xeon processor-based servers across a broad range of benchmarks. Three key technologies offer particularly high value.
• Higher performance for peak workloads.
• Up to 2x and higher performance gains for floating point operations.
• New virtualization efficiencies.
Eliminating Network Bottlenecks
The Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family provides exceptionally fast data movement in dense virtual environments to increase server performance and accelerate network and storage communications.
• Intel® Integrated I/O for up to 2x higher bandwidth.
• Putting data right where you need it—fast.
Strengthening Security and Compliance
With the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family, you can protect your business more effectively using Intel® Security Technologies that help to improve workload isolation, security policy enforcement, and
• Better, faster data protection.
• Hardened protection for virtual data centers and clouds.
Driving Down Energy Costs at Every Level
Power and cooling costs continue to rise. The Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family offers up to 40 percent more energy efficiency over previous generation Intel Xeon processor-based servers. It can help you get more value out of every watt by optimizing performance versus energy consumption, not only for individual servers, but also for racks, rows, and entire data centers.
• Industry-leading energy efficiency per server.
• Automated control of server power.
• Power optimization across your data center.
Optimized Platform Solutions
Intel delivers higher value by engineering complete, highly-optimized platform solutions. Features • Automated low-power states put processor, memory and I/O controller into lowest-available power states while meeting current workload requirements
• PCI Express 3.0* integrated on the processor die and two Intel® QuickPath Interconnect links boosts performance, reduce latency and save power
• Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel® AVX) accelerates compute performance for signal and image processing applications
• More memory channels and PCIe lanes compare to previous generation for enhanced performance
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan OEM
- 0871 472 4747