Buy Now, Pay Later with a 10% deposit. Or spread the cost of your finance over 24-48 months.
DPDDelivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window.£4.79
Collect from local shops
UPS and DPD PickupCollect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores.Free
Q-CollectPlace your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect.
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Scansure protectionScansureProtect against installation damage for 28 days.More
Product OverviewBrilliant versatility at the heart of your data center
With the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1600 v3 product families at the heart of an agile, efficient data center, your organization can respond rapidly to changing business demands, protect data from cybercriminals and streamline data center operations.
A New Way to Think About the Data Center Now designed for compute, storage, and networking to work better together, the latest Intel® Xeon® processor can help you meet today’s challenges while laying the groundwork for tomorrow’s fully-orchestrated data center.
• Deliver more automation capabilities for higher-performing, more secure clouds • Solve increasing demands for storage and quickly crunch through complex data analytics problems • Meet the speed of execution expected today • Operate a more cost-effective, energy-efficient data center • Measure and monitor
Responsive Performance, Remarkable Energy Efficiency The latest members of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family deliver the best combination of performance, built-in capabilities, and cost-effectiveness to address technical computing challenges, enable cloud deployments, accelerate processor performance for peak loads, deliver intelligent storage or power data analytics. In comparison to previous generation processors you get:
• Up to 3x more performance • The world's most energy efficient server • Up to 1.9x more performance with Intel® AVX2 • Up to 1.7x increased virtual machine density • Up to 1.4x increased memory bandwidth with DDR4
Streamline Your Path to Private Cloud Services Delivery Built-in virtualization delivers faster performance for core virtualization processes and improves the quality and control of services.
• Improved application performance, live migration, provisioning, dynamic load balancing, and disaster recovery. • Greater service quality and utilization by monitoring individual virtual machines (VMs) in cache and addressing “noisy neighbor” issues. • Enabling ultra-high isolation for usages such as financial services.
A Foundation for Trust and Security Improve your ability to safeguard your data and infrastructure with foundational, hardware-assisted security capabilities.
• Encourage pervasive encryption by reducing associated performance penalties. • Deploy a wide range of security applications with faster, higher-quality cryptographic keys and certificates. • Protect your operating system by increasing security against malware, denial-of-service (DoS), privilege escalation, and platform surface attacks. • Protect against attacks against the hypervisor, BIOS, firmware, and other prelaunch software components and gain visibility into system security to strengthen IT compliance. Features
• DDR4 Memory Support • ECC Memory Supported