Intel E5-1630 v3 Socket 2011-3 OEM Xeon Server CPU 3.7 GHz
With the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1600 v3 product families at the heart of an agile, efficient data center, your organization can respond rapidly to changing business demands, protect data from cybercriminals and streamline data center operations.
A New Way to Think About the Data Center
Now designed for compute, storage, and networking to work better together, the latest Intel® Xeon® processor can help you meet today’s challenges while laying the groundwork for tomorrow’s fully-orchestrated data center.
• Deliver more automation capabilities for higher-performing, more secure clouds
• Solve increasing demands for storage and quickly crunch through complex data analytics problems
• Meet the speed of execution expected today
• Operate a more cost-effective, energy-efficient data center
• Measure and monitor
Responsive Performance, Remarkable Energy Efficiency
The latest members of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family deliver the best combination of performance, built-in capabilities, and cost-effectiveness to address technical computing challenges, enable cloud deployments, accelerate processor performance for peak loads, deliver intelligent storage or power data analytics. In comparison to previous generation processors you get:
• Up to 3x more performance
• The world's most energy efficient server
• Up to 1.9x more performance with Intel® AVX2
• Up to 1.7x increased virtual machine density
• Up to 1.4x increased memory bandwidth with DDR4
Streamline Your Path to Private Cloud Services Delivery
Built-in virtualization delivers faster performance for core virtualization processes and improves the quality and control of services.
• Improved application performance, live migration, provisioning, dynamic load balancing, and disaster recovery.
• Greater service quality and utilization by monitoring individual virtual machines (VMs) in cache and addressing “noisy neighbor” issues.
• Enabling ultra-high isolation for usages such as financial services.
A Foundation for Trust and Security
Improve your ability to safeguard your data and infrastructure with foundational, hardware-assisted security capabilities.
• Encourage pervasive encryption by reducing associated performance penalties.
• Deploy a wide range of security applications with faster, higher-quality cryptographic keys and certificates.
• Protect your operating system by increasing security against malware, denial-of-service (DoS), privilege escalation, and platform surface attacks.
• Protect against attacks against the hypervisor, BIOS, firmware, and other prelaunch software components and gain visibility into system security to strengthen IT compliance. Features • DDR4 Memory Support
• ECC Memory Supported
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
• Intel® vPro Technology
• Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
• Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
• Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
• Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
• Intel® 64
• Idle States
• Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology
• Intel® Demand Based Switching
• Thermal Monitoring Technologies
• Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Intel® Data Protection Technology
• AES New Instructions
• Secure Key
Intel® Platform Protection Technology
• OS Guard
• Trusted Execution Technology
• Execute Disable Bit
|CPU Type||Intel Xeon|
|CPU Model||E5-1630 v3|
|Manufacturing Process||22 nm|
|No. of Cores||Quad Core|
|No. of Threads||8|
|Core Ratio||37 x|
|Clock Speed||3.7 GHz|
|Turbo Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Max. Turbo Speed (On 2 Cores Only)||N/A|
|Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0||No|
|DMI Speed||5 GT/s|
|Unlocked Core Multiplier||No|
|Unlocked Full Range Base Clock (B-Clock)||No|
|Max. Memory Size||768 GB|
|Max. Memory Speed||DDR4 - 2133|
|Max. Memory Channels||4 (Quad Channel)|
|ECC Memory Support|
|Intel Optane Memory Support||No|
|Max. PCIe Lanes Supported||40|
|Base GPU Speed||N/A|
|Max. GPU Speed||N/A|
|Max. GPU Resolution||N/A|
|L1 Cache||4x 32 KB instruction caches, 4x 32 KB data cache|
|L2 Cache||4x 256KB|
|L3 Cache||*See Intel Smart Cache*|
|Intel® Smart Cache||10MB|
|Thermal Specification||66.2 °C|
|Heatsink||Not Included, Sold Separately|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.