Intel Quad Core Xeon E5-1620 v4 Broadwell Workstation CPU/Processor with HT (OEM)
Intel Xeon E5-1620 v4, S 2011-3, Broadwell-EP, Quad Core, 8 Thread, 3.5GHz, 3.8GHz Turbo, 10MB, 40 Lane, 140W, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Now, all of these product families feature Intel® vPro™ technology for secure manageability in your workstation.
Protect Your Essential Work with ECC Memory
Roughly one in three computers will experience a memory error. And, according to Lambda Diode, a computer without ECC RAM has up to a 96 percent chance of experiencing a bit error in three days. The impact could be hardly noticeable – an error in unused memory or an odd pixel color – or it could be catastrophic, resulting in irretrievable data, and hours or days of recreating lost work. For serious professionals whose livelihood depends on data integrity, ECC RAM isn’t optional – it’s essential.
Key Technologies Set Workstations Apart
An assortment of Intel Xeon processor-based technologies can help move your data faster than ever before. They include:
• Intel® Advanced Vector Extension 2.0 (Intel® AVX 2.0) supports wider vector units and new instructions to perform more work per clock cycle.
• Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology doubles the number of execution threads to increase processing efficiency and overall performance for complex workloads including financial analysis such as Monte Carlo* simulations, ray tracing and rendering, and digital prototyping.
• PCI Express 3.0 Interface offers up to 8GT/S for fast access to peripheral devices and networking up to 40 lanes5. PCI Express ports can be configured as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on the motherboard designs.
• Intel® vPro™ Technology enables organizations to efficiently and securely manage their workstation client environment the same way they manage business client desktop solutions. Intel vPro technology protects workstation assets through hardware-enhanced identity protection, theft protection, and execution protection. Features Advanced Technologies
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.
• Intel® vPro Technology.
• Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology.
• Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x).
• Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d).
• Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT).
• Intel® TSX-NI.
• Intel® 64.
• Idle States Support.
• Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology.
• Intel® Demand Based Switching.
• Thermal Monitoring Technologies.
• Intel® Identity Protection Technology.
Intel® Data Protection Technology
• Intel® AES New Instructions.
• Secure Key.
Intel® Platform Protection Technology
• OS Guard.
• Trusted Execution Technology.
• Execute Disable Bit.
|Model & Type|
|CPU Type||Intel Xeon|
|CPU Model||E5-1620 v4 OEM|
|Manufacturing Process||14 nm|
|Cores & Clocks|
|No. of Cores||Quad Core|
|No. of Threads||8|
|Core Ratio||35 x|
|Clock Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Turbo Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Max. Turbo Speed (On 2 Cores Only)||N/A|
|Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0||No|
|Unlocked Core Multiplier||No|
|Unlocked Full Range Base Clock (B-Clock)||No|
|DMI Speed||5 GT/s|
|Max. Memory Size||1536 GB|
|Max. Memory Speed||DDR4 - 2400|
|Max. Memory Channels||4 (Quad Channel)|
|ECC Memory Support||Yes|
|Intel Optane Memory Support||No|
|DDR-T/Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory DIMM SUPT||No|
|Lanes & Scalability|
|Vector Neural Network Instruction (VNNI) Support||No|
|Node Controller Support||No|
|Max. PCIe Lanes Supported||40|
|Features Integrated Graphics||No|
|Integrated Graphics Model/Type||N/A|
|iGPU Base Clock||N/A|
|iGPU Boost Clock||N/A|
|iGPU Max. Resolution||N/A|
|L1 Cache||4x 32 KB instruction caches, 4x 32 KB data cache|
|L2 Cache||4x 256KB|
|Intel® Smart Cache||N/A|
|Thermals & Package|
|Thermal Specification||69 °C|
|Heatsink/Cooler Included?||Not Included, Sold Separately|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months