Intel 8 Bay 1U R1208WFTYS Barebone Dual Xeon Skylake-SP Server
This Skylake-SP Xeon Barebone Server essential comprises of an Intel Skylake-SP Server Motherboard, Intel Server Chassis, & Server-grade PSU, whilst leaving you with the freedom to select all the other necessary components based on your operations unique needs.
At this Barebone Server’s heart sits the Intel Wolf Pass Server Motherboard, S2600WFT, with dual FCLGA 3647 sockets supporting up to Two Bronze, Silver, Gold, or even Platinum Xeon Processors of a maximum TDP of 165W each. Each of these have access to a One Intel Omni-Path port each.
Your choice of CPUs can then be fed by up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs running at 2400MHz, as this board provides 12 slots per Xeon CPU. With Two Purley Xeons installed you can install massive amounts of memory with its support for Registered DIMMs & Load-Reduced DIMMs, while the 12 memory channels (6-per CPU) provide unparalleled bandwidth.
2 PCIe 3.0 x16 slots can be provided by a total of 2 riser cards; Both of which are included. In addition to this there is a PCIe 3.0 x8 SAS Module. M.2 PCIe SSDs can be used in conjunction with this unit from the start, as the motherboard features dual M.2 22x80mm slots. One slot uses 4 Lanes of PCIe, while the other utilises 2. 4 OCuLink connectors also enable the usage of Direct Attach PCIe SSDs.
Dual 10GBASE-T down ports are provided on-board with this configuration, with the choice of adding Dual 10GBADE-T or Dual SFP+ via the OCP Mezzanine. USB 3.0, Serial Port, & VGA (D-SUB) connectivity can be found on the rear.
ASPEED & RMM4 Lite are supported for server management using a dedicated RJ45 management port, while security features such as TXT, TPM 2.0, or Bootguard are compatible.
The Buffalo Peak-P Chassis, R1208WFTYS, itself is in a 1U rackmount formfactor and provides front hot-swap access to up to 8 2.5” PCIe Solid State Drives, with kit options to switch to PCIe AIC (not included, sold separately). The front panel also features 2x USB ports & a single VGA (D-SUB) for easy access.
Redundant cooling for the entire system is supplied by Six 40mm Fans with Dual Rotors, to ensure your server can perform at its best. A single 1100W Platinum-rated Power Supply is fitted to drive it all, however there is space for an additional unit to provide redundant, or combined power. Features S2600WFT Motherboard Features:
• Dual (2) Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable Performance family supported: up to 165W TDP.
• LBG -4 Chipset.
• 24 DDR4 RDIMMs / LRDIMMs, 2 SPC, 12x channels/system Memory.
• NVM DIMM Enabled Up to 12,1 per channel.
• 2400 MHz 2DPC, 2667 MHz 1DPC Memory Speeds Supported.
• Up to 2 PCIe slots via 2 Risers, One x8 PCIe Gen 3 SAS Mezz Module.
• Dual M.2 PCIe connectors (x2, x4) 80mm.
• 4 OCuLink connectors for Direct Attach PCIe SSD.
• Dual 10GBASE-T down Ethernet.
• Dual 10GBASE-T or Dual SFP+ Ethernet via OCP Mezzanine.
• Intel Omni-Path Fabric: 1 port per processor.
• Rear I/O: 3x USB 2.0/3.0, 1x serial, 1x video, 2x LAN for S2600WFT only.
• Front I/O: 2x USB 2.0/3.0, video.
• Manageability: ASPEED and RMM4 Lite, Dedicated Management RJ45 Port.
• Security: TXT, TPM 2.0 (via firmware or accessory), Bootguard.
Please note: Quick Assist is only supported with an optional add-in card, not included, sold separately.
Server Chassis Features
• Redundant Cooling: 6 dual rotor 40 x 40 mm fans.
• Two (2) FH ½ Length PCI form factor cards via Riser 1 and 2.
• x16 PCIe Gen3 slot via Riser 1.
• x16 PCIe Gen3 slot via Riser 2.
• One x8 PCIe Gen 3 SAS Module.
• One OCP KR based mezzanine.
• Upto 8 hot swap 2.5” PCIe SSD w/ optional PCIe switch AIC.
• Two M.2 modules, one x2 and one x4, 80mm size.
• NVMe Capacity: 1U: Up to 8x 2.5” drives.
Power Supply Support:
• Upto 2, supporting 1+0, 1+1Redundant and 2+0 Combined Power.
• CRPS 1+1 1100W Platinum PSU(single included & installed).
• Dimensions (1U): 17.25" x 1.72" x 27.75" (WxHxD).
• Board Support: 16.7” x 17.05” formfactor(WolfPass).
|No. of Threads||N/A|
|Motherboard Form Factor|
|Memory Capacity Included||N/A|
|Memory Type (ECC)|
|Memory Type (R/U)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)|
|Max. Memory Capacity|
|Processor/Motherboard Graphics Chip||N/A|
|Base GPU Speed||N/A|
|Max. GPU Speed||N/A|
|GPU Memory Size|
|GPU Memory Type|
|GPU Memory Clock|
|GPU Memory Bus|
|SLI Multi-GPU Configuration||No|
|Max. GPU Resolution|
|Storage Drive Included||No|
|Storage Drive Type|
|Storage Drive Capacity||N/A|
|Network Interface Type|
|Keyboard / Mouse Included||No|
|Remote Control Included||No|
|PSU Efficiency Rating|
|Operating System Included||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.