Ivybridge CPU's will work on H61/H67/P67 & Z68 Boards but a BIOS Update may be required for these Motherboards to support them Features • Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
• Intel® vPro Technology.
• Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x).
• Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d).
• Intel® Trusted Execution Technology.
• AES New Instructions.
• Intel® Anti-Theft Technology.
• Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439
Date Issued: 30th Apr 2012
If there's one thing we should know about Intel processor technology, it's that it progresses like clockwork. We see a new fabrication process every two years (45nm in 2008, 32nm in 2010, 22nm in 2012, and so on) accompanied by a relentless Tick Tock release schedule. For those unfamiliar with Intel parlance, let's expand on the latter.