In Win Z637, Black, micro-ATX Case w/o psu
In Win Z637 Black micro-ATX Mini Tower Case with side vent w/o psu
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 0.8 mm Sheet Metal Construction - for better stability & durability.
• Folded Edge - for safety installation. No sharp edges, debris.
• Stamped Motherboard Support - no M/B standoffs installation required, for faster M/B installation.
• Configured 5 Drive Bays - (2 x 5.25", 3 x 3.5") drive bays for expandability of future upgrade.
• Meet CE, FCC Class B requirement.
• Front Ports: Standard USB2.0 x2 & audio
Features Excellent Thermal Solutions
• 9cm rear fan bay
• Intel Certificated TAC 1.1/ 2.0
Easy Installation and Maintenance
• Screwless Front Panel
• Screwless Side Panels
• Screwless 5.25" Drive Bays
• Screwless 3.5" Drive Bays
• HDD Drive Cage
• 4 Screwless PCI/AGP Expansion Slots
• Standard Padlock loop for padlock
• Kensington Security Slot Supported
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months