IFI Audio Pro iDSD Flagship DAC Headphone Amplifier 4.4mm
IFI Audio Pro iDSD Flagship DAC Headphone Amplifier, 4.4mm Balanced Jack, LINKPLAY WiFi/Network, USB Type A/B
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
IFI Audio Pro iDSD
A hi-res trinity
Our flagship Pro iDSD is for those who like music in all its flavours, especially high spec. It’s a standalone unit, a streamer and a DAC/amp.
And with the option to listen in solid-state, tube or tube+, there’s something for everyone.
DSD1024. Dizzy heights.
The Pro iDSD plays all high quality files from MP3 up to DSD. All controlled from the palm of your hand via an app.
It plays MQA and, for the first time, it brings Studio Grade DSD1024 to a wider audience – a rare feat. You are well and truly future-proofed.
With added muscle
As with most iFi gear, we added filters to add flavour to your listening.
Check out the GTO filter. Just like the American muscle car, it adds weight and a new dimension to your driving…sorry, listening.
We’ve also given you Bit Perfect, Bit Perfect+, Apodising, and Transient Aligned.
Choose a wireless connection to stream your favourite tunes from Tidal, Spotify, Napster – the list is endless.
Take it up a notch by using a wired Ethernet connection to play from a router or NAS (Network Attached Storage)
Or relax with AirPlay to enjoy playback from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
To USB or not to USB
Use USB Type A to connect a hard disk drive or a memory stick or Type B to connect a laptop or server.
Or slot in a micro SDHC card with music files for instant playback. Sound has never sounded so good.
Enjoy soulful tunes from your CD transport and enhance your gaming or movie experience as you connect via the coaxial/digital input.
The Pro iDSD now currently comes in two ‘balanced’ versions – with 4.4mm or 2.5mm balanced headphone sockets. You choose which version you need.
• The Pro iDSD has a ‘quad ‘stack’ of Bit-Perfect DSD and DXD DACs by Burr-Brown. The ‘interleaved’ configuration means up to 8 pairs of differential signals can be used and mixed, equal to 4 pairs of signals per channel.
• The Pro iDSD employs the new XMOS XU216 X-Core 200 Series 16-Core processor. All-digital processing is Bit-Perfect unless particular digital filters are explicitly selected.
• The DSD1024 remastering is handled by the Crysopeia® FPGA and this is where we believe the FPGA excels.
• Listen to Master Quality Authenticated audio straight out of the box. Connect to Tidal Masters and check the option to stream MQA.
• Data is sent to the Memory Buffer from all inputs. Here it is de-jittered to eliminate any transmission of source jitter to the DAC output.
• The data from the Memory Buffer is further re-clocked by the low-jitter Global Master Timing® clock, which also drives the X-Core 200 and FPGA.
• With LINKPLAY™ WiFi/network playback, built-in Spotify and Tidal, and wide protocol support for 32-Bit/192kHz and DSD64, the Pro iDSD can be also used without a computer to stream audio directly.
• Galvanic isolation is the ‘holy grail’ of computer audio. All inputs are galvanically-isolated (including USB).
• The Pro iDSD is the very first of its kind to have two individual input circuits – one tube (General Electric 5670 tubes!) and one solid-state.
• We’ve given the Pro iDSD an extra Tube+ setting.
• The amplifier audio circuit is fully discrete, fully-balanced with either tube or J-FET input switchable, bipolar second stage and MOSFET-buffered bipolar Class A Power stage.
• The Pro iDSD is packed full of premium components – a Japan Alps rotary volume potentiometer, audio-grade ELNA Silmic capacitors and a bank of Elna Dynacaps ‘super capacitors’.
|Max Sample Rate|
|Model Number||Pro iDSD 4.4|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited