IFI Audio micro iPhono2 Amplifier
IFI Audio micro iPhono2 Phono Amplifier, DirectDrive, Class A Tubestate, Removes Background Noise
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
IFI Micro iPhono 2
Believe in better
The micro iPhono2 changes the way you listen to vinyl recordings.
Listen to your record without it. Then plug in the iPhono2 and notice the difference.
Hiss and background noise are replaced with unmistakable clear sound that digs right into the heart of the groove. Makes it hard to believe you’re listening to the same LP.
The mighty boost
Most phono stages amplify the signal AND noise (hiss).
The micro iPhono2 amplifies the signal but not the noise. No other phono stage has this kind of finesse. A testament to it superior performance.
And with multiple curve options, your vinyl will sound even more natural, just as the artist intended.
Old becomes new
The micro iPhono2.0 is a high-end phono stage that changes the way you listen to your LP collection – for both vinyl experts and newcomers alike.
Make vinyl hiss a thing of the past with the micro iPhono2
The tech spec
• DirectDrive – To create accurate sound and sonic transparency.
• lass A TubeState – To amplify the signal with the tonality of valves.
• Any cartridge at any price to be accommodated optimally. Maximum gain is now an astonishing 72dB. This can handle the lowest of low output MC cartridges. Even the legendary Ortofon MC-5000 does not require sound-degrading step-up transformers.
• The newly designed RIAA Equalisation circuit guarantees a +/- 0.2dB accuracy of the RIAA EQ from 20Hz – 20kHz. Truly reference class performance. The iPhono2 is also a perfect match for older non-RIAA LPs too. It retains the very popular six different Stereo EQ curves found in the original iPhono. You will never have to put up with sub-optimal sound quality because of being unable to select the correct EQ curve ever again.
• The Class A amplifier stage is a Ferrari – it runs fast and at its max potential at all times. It combines N-Channel J-Fet and a PNP bi-polar transistor for a warm, unsurpassed, natural sound.
• To DC Infinity and beyond. The all new ‘DirectDrive® Servoless DC Infinity’ circuit has no capacitor and no DC-Servo meaning no noise and no distortion.
|Max Sample Rate|
|Model Number||micro iPhono2|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited