ICY DOCK MB877SK-B Tray-less Aluminum Body 3.5" SATA I & II Mobile Rack Removable Hard Drive Kit
- Icy Dock MB991IK-B 2.5" SATA/SAS HDD & SSD Mobile Rack for 3.5" Front Bay£30.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
The enclosure uses a Screw-Less design coupled with hot swap capability to make switching out drives a hassle free experience. And to keep your data safe and secure, we have included a key lock security device. A new feature to the dock, while small and subtle, is the 3D LED status lights. This allows the user to keep track of their drives without having to be right in front of the workstation. Perfect for system builders and small businesses, the MB877SK is a simple design with big features. Features • Device holds single 3.5" SATA I or II drive and fits any standard 5.25" device bay.
• User friendly Tray-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
• Removable Design & hot swap capability offers convenient solution for multi-drive exchangeability & maintenance.
• Safeguard key lock function keeps data secure within the enclosure.
• Aluminium body construction provides superior heat dissipation.
• 40mm rear warm air outtake fan ensures an optimal cooling environment.
• Stylish front panel with built in high flow air vent.
|External Interface||1 x SATA 1.5/3.0 Gb/s|
|Space Requirement||1 x 3.5"|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty only, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.