ICY DOCK U.2 NVMe SSD Mobile Rack
ICY DOCK ToughArmor MB601VK-1B 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD Mobile Rack for External 3.5” Drive Bay
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£126.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£130.98|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 4th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ToughArmor MB601VK-1B 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD Mobile Rack
The ToughArmor MB601VK-1B is our next-generation rugged 2.5” U.2 hot-plug mobile rack, supporting ultra-high-speed 32Gbps data transfer with all U.2 NVMe SSDs.
World’s First U.2 Removable Design
Supports removable function for any 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD, allowing for easy installation and removal, and reducing technician costs.
Built to utilize the next generation U.2 (SFF-8639) interface to support the full NVMe bandwidth specification of 32Gbps, the ToughArmor MB601VK-1B is over 5 times faster than the previous SATA standard, making it ideal for data intensive applications such as in enterprise servers, data centers, and photography for media professionals.
Safe and Secure
ToughArmor is renowned in the enterprise and industrial data storage industry for its ruggedized full-metal enclosure and superior protection, and this trend continues with the MB601VK-1B. Its 100% steel enclosure provides enhanced protection against wear, bumps, and shock damage, and meets flammability standards.
Packed with Features
• An LED status light built into the tray and lets you know when your drive is powered up and in use. To save power, the LED shuts off when no drive is installe
• For an additional physical layer of security, the included key-lock can be used to protect against unwanted access and secure drives in particularly rough environments, such as military applications and in-vehicle PCs.
• When not in use, the integrated dust cover protects the open bay from dust, which would otherwise clog the internal connectors and cause additional wear.
• As downward disconnection is one of the common issue that lead to damaging or even snapping the rear connector, the ToughArmor MB601VK-1B comes with rear metal support brackets
• Fits 1x 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD, up to 15mm in height
• Installs into any standard external 3.5” device bay or floppy bay
• Uses an U.2 port (SFF-8639) to connect, requires NVMe host
• Supports the full NVMe bandwidth specification of 32 Gbps
• Ruggedized full-metal enclosure meeting flammability requirements
• 2-segment key lock for additional physical security
• Eagle-hook tray latch securely holds the tray inside the enclosure
• EMI Grounding – protects SSDs from electrical damage
• Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) reduces noise and protects against environmental damage
• Active Power Technology (APT) saves power by shutting the device down when no drive is installed.
• Industry leading 3-year warranty against all defects
• Complimentary support from professionally trained US-based technical support agents
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months