USB3.0 Desktop Quick Port for SATA or PATA/IDE from ICYDOCK MB881U3-1SA
Icy Dock MB881U3-1SA SATA/IDE USB 3.0 Pro Adapter with Docking Stand
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
It features the new USB 3.0 interface for up to a 5 Gb/sec transfer rate but still backwards compatible to USB 2.0 transfer speeds. The MB881U3-1SA is perfect for any DIY user or IT Professional in need of a quality hard drive adapter. This adapter will work with both SATA drives and IDE drives and use them on a USB 3.0 interface. The 2.5" SATA/IDE drives can be powered with the USB cable alone. A power adapter is included for faster or bigger 2.5" hard drives or 3.5" hard drives. Using the USB 3.0 interface will maximize the IDE drives read/write speeds not found on other USB 2.0 products.
What benefits can be found in the Icy Dock MB881U3-1SA over other HDD adapters is that it is space saving, better heat dispassion, no messy wires all around the desk, looks nicer, and most of all USB 3.0 interface. The MB881U3-1SA will accept almost any size of 2.5" / 3.5" IDE and SATA hard drives. The on/off button makes it easy to conserve energy and extend the life of a drive The MB881U3-1SA features a detachable stand which can be removed from the adapter for better portability, with the newer smaller included power adapter, the MB881U3-1SA can be easily slid into a laptop bag. This lightweight dock can lay on any surface for hard drive stability and is small enough to grasp with just a hand. The dock and the stand are light enough to move and reposition in different areas.
This simply, yet elegant, design will definitely stand out in any room and will work on any Windows and Mac systems. Features • Perfect hard drive adapter with docking station functionality in USB 3.0 speeds.
• USB bus power for 2.5” drives.
• Low profile power adapter for 3.5” drives.
• Able to run 2.5"/3.5" IDE & SATA hard drive Simultaneously.
• Detachable docking platform to use while on the go.
• Great for DIY users and IT Professionals.
• Compatible with both 2.5” & 3.5” SATA hard drives and supports hot swap.
• Compatible with both 2.5” & 3.5” IDE hard drives.
• Supports USB 3.0 connection for maximum performance.
• Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for any computer system.
• User friendly screw-less and tool-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
• Easy access On/off button allows hard drive life expendability and energy conservation.
• Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat radiation.
• Durable metal stand is detachable for portable use.
• Designed for PC & Mac systems.
Note: The device supports USB 2.0 speed when connected with USB 2.0 ports. To achieve accurate USB 3.0 transfer speed, the host end must be connected to a USB 3.0 port. Transfer speed may also vary depending on hard drive speed.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months