5.25 inch front bay hotswap caddy bay for 3.5 inch HDD from ICY DOCK MB876SK-B
ICY DOCK MB876SK-B 3.5" SATA Hot-Swap Aluminum Mobile Rack HDD Enclosure- drive tray interchangeable
Small business owners, photographers, video editors, these are just a few examples of people who would most benefit from the MB876SK. Using this alongside MB559 external enclosure, a simple press of a button will mobilize your data, and allow you to move from the office computer to your home or laptop, or drop it off at a colleague’s studio to put the finishing touches on your newest film. But it is not just for professionals in the work place. A student off at college who cannot bring his desktop home over a holiday break will have the ability to slide the drive out of his desktop and plug it when he safely arrives at his home. Features • Device holds single 3.5" SATA I, II or III drive and fits any standard 5.25" device bay.
• Removable tray system and hot swap capability offers convenient solution for multi-drive exchangeability & maintenance.
• Drive trays are interchangeable with ICY DOCK MB559, MB561, MB453, MB454, and MB455 Series.
• Safeguard key lock function keeps data secure within the enclosure.
• Aluminium body construction provides superior heat dissipation.
• 40mm rear warm air outtake fan ensures an optimal cooling environment.
• Vented front panel allows for maximum air circulation.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty only, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.