3x3.5 HDD into 2x5.25" Bays Backplane from Icy Dock MB453SPF-B
Icy Dock MB453SPF-B 3x3.5" Sata II Hot Swap Aluminium Backplane into 2x5.25" Bays
- Icy Dock MB153SP-B FatCage 3 in 2 SATA Internal Backplane Module£67.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
• 3 x 3.5" HDD in 2 5.25" bays
• SATA 3.0 Gb/s
• Hot Swappable
• HDD access and status LED
• Supports SATA II device activity signalling or discrete cabling from controller
• LED signalling fan failure and overheating
• Acoustic alarm on fan failure and overheating
• Adjustable alarm temperature
• SATA and Molex power plug
• Swappable fan (quick out mounting)
• Fanless operation possible (37 mm shorter)
|External Interface||3 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|HDD||3 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Space Requirement||2 x 5.25" External|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty only, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage