ICY DOCK EZ-Adapter Ex USB-C+A Gen 2 (10Gbps) to U.2 NVMe SSD Reader Adapter
ICY DOCK EZ-Adapter Ex MB931U-1VB USB-C+A Gen 2 (10Gbps) to U.2 NVMe SSD Thunderbolt 3 Compatible Reader Adapter
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£145.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£150.06|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 20th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The EZ-Adapter Ex MB931U-1VB provides SMB, power users, and media professionals the quickest and easiest way to access their enterprise-level U.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs. The EZ-Adapter Ex utilizes a 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface and backward compatible with the previous USB 2.0 interface for best system compatibility. The tool-less SSD installation design allows users to transfer large files from multiple U.2 drives to any computer through a USB connection without having NVMe support on the computer end.
Professional Adapter for Enterprise U.2 Drives
The benefits of using U.2 NVMe SSDs are fast IOPS, high storage capacity, long lifespan, end to end path protection (ETEP), and power loss protection (PLP). However, accessing U.2 drive required NVMe host and specific cables, making the data transfer between the systems almost impossible. With EZ-Adapter Ex MB931U-1VB, simply connect the U.2 SSD to the EZ-Adapter and then plug the USB type A or C connector into the system to start the data transfer immediately.
Plug & Play
The tool-less drive installation allows the MB931U-1VB to swap multiple U.2 drives within seconds and making the process seamlessly.
For video professionals who film 12K footage with Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K camera and U.2 SSD, the EZ-Adapter MB931U-1VB is an excellent USB media reader that lets you quickly access your U.2 media drives in seconds.
To fully utilize the power of the U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, the EZ-Adapter Ex uses the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface that can provide transfer speeds up to 10Gbp/s, giving you the ability to back up large data files or store 4K/5K/8K videos in seconds. A 12V power supply is included to ensure enough power is provided for the power-hungry U.2 SSD.
Passive Heat Dissipation
The exposed U.2 SSD from the enclosure allows full passive heat dissipation to optimize cooling performance.
Perfect On The Go
The MB931U-1VB has been engineered for mobility but does not compromise functionality and durability. The EZ-Adapter Ex is made out of durable ABS plastic with a smooth finish that will not damage other equipment when placed in your carry-on bag. The compact design allows the EZ-Adapter Ex to be carried without taking too much space.
The MB931U-1VB comes with USB type C to C and type C to A cables and backward compatible with the previous USB 2.0 to support new and legacy PC/MAC systems that use different types of USB ports. The EZ-Adapter Ex is a true plug and play external enclosure with no drivers required.
The EZ-Adapter Ex is equipped with a LED indicator that shows the drive power and activity. The individual slide-switch power button allows users to power off the SSD when not used to extend the drive’s lifespan and conserves electricity.
• Supports 1x U.2 PCIe NVMe SSD.
• 10,000+ rated Insertion and Removal Cycle Connector.
• Supports transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s via USB 3.2 Gen 2.
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0 interface.
• Cool blue drive activity LED indicator.
• Large slide-switch on/off drive power button.
• DC 12V Power Adapter included to power U.2 NVMe SSD.
• Anti-slip rubber foot pads ensure the adapter will not slide on the surface.
• USB Type C to C & C to A cables are included for the best performance & system compatibility.
• Industry-leading 3-year warranty with complimentary tech support & customer service.
• Compatible with M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD when paired with EZConvert MB705M2P-B.
• Available Colours: Black.
• Support Drive Size: 1 x 2.5” U.2 NVMe SSD (Up to 15mm height).
• Host Interface: USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (Thunderbolt 3 compatible).
• Power Input: DC 12V/2A Power Adapter.
• Transfer Rate: Up to 10Gb/s (Depending on hard drive speed).
• Controller IC: ASMedia - ASM2362.
• Structure / Material: ABS plastic.
• Dimension (W x H x L): 92 x 18.2 x 54.2mm.
• Product Net Weight: 47.5g.
• Package Gross Weight: 280g.
• Drive Activity LED Indication: SSD power: solid blue; SSD access: flashing blue.
• Plug & Play: Yes.
• Package contents: Device, User Manual, DC Power Adapter, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C to A Cable & Type C to C Cable.
• Humidity: 5%~65% RH.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F).
• Storage Temperature: -35°C to 70°C (-31°F to 158°F).
• Compliance: CE, RoHS, REACH.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.