Convert 2.5 Sata into a 3.5 Sata HDD from Icy Dock MB882SP-1S-2B
ICY DOCK Black HDD Converter - Converts 2.5" Sata into a 3.5" Sata HDD
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- ICY BOX IB-2535StS Convert a 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD to 3.5" SATA HDD form factor with heatsink£9.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Important – Please Note: This particular device is designed to fully support any standard 2.5" SATA 9.5mm height SSDs or HDDs. For 2.5" drives that are 5mm to 7mm in height (e.g Samsung 840 SSD), the tool-less drive load may not work properly. Performing a manual install into the device is an alternative method to provide better compatibility.
Features • Converts your 2.5” SATA HDD or SSD to a 3.5” SATA hard drive, for 3.5” SATA drive bay usage.
• Support SATA 6Gbps or SAS 3.0 12Gbps (single channel)
• Compatible with Most 3.5” HDD Backplanes and Hot Swap Devices.
• Universal mounting holes for most common PC case.
• Screw-less design for quick & easy installation.
• Airflow vents for heat dissipation with shockproof design.
• Simple and Lightweight design.
• Compatible with first generation Mac Pro & iMac.
• Perfect for Power Users, Gamers, and Average Users.
• Supports SATA and SATA power cables with locking latch design.
Important – Please Note: Images for illustration purposes only. HDD/SSD not included, available separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty only, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.