USB 3.0 and eSATA desktop Quickport HDD/SSD Dock from Icydock MB981U3S-1S
ICY DOCK 1 Bay 2.5/3.5" SATA SSD/HDD to USB 3.0 & eSATA Desktop Docking Station
By DPD On 19th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Allows docking of 2.5”/3.5” SATA HDD & SSD connected via USB 3.0, USB 2.0 or eSATA.
• 2 part anti-dust cover protects internals even when small 2.5” SATA drive is used.
• Easy access On/off button allows hard drive life expendability and energy conservation.
• Plug & Play USB 3.0 with backwards capabilities to USB 2.0 for quick connection for
any computer system.
• Exposed working HDD stands in the air vertically for fast heat dissipation.
• USB 3.0 connectivity with up to 5 Gb/sec transfer rates.
• eSATA connectivity with up to 3 Gb/sec transfer rates.
• Large eject button for hassle free drive removal.
• Low profile power adapter for 3.5” drives.
• USB bus power for 2.5” drives.
• Great for DIY users and IT Professionals.
• Compatible with Macbook Air & Macbook Pro.
• Designed for PC & Mac systems.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.