iConnectivity MIO 4
iConnectivity MIO 4 MIDI Interface, USB/5-pin/Network MIDI, Connect to Two Computers Directly or Six via WiFi/Ethernet
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
USB MIDI, 5 pin MIDI Din, network MIDI, and MIDI between computers, it's all here! mio4™ lets you overcome your MIDI connection problems. Only iConnectivity brings you this much power and flexibility in a MIDI interface. Work with two computers at the same time! (Or one, or several more over the network, or use it stand-alone.)
Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin, even Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your setup and workflow.
What makes mio4™ unique?
Other MIDI Interfaces: Just basic 5-pin MIDI I/O. Support for only one computer. No sophisticated MIDI port routing between computers and connected MIDI devices, no advanced MIDI processing. Won't work without a computer.
The mio4™ difference:
More power to create:
• mio4™ lets all your MIDI equipment work together, whether it's vintage or modern.
• No need for an external MIDI merger/filter, etc. - it's all built in.
More flexible workflow:
• Designed for the way you've always wished you could work, on your own or collaborating with other musicians. Let your whole band talk MIDI to each other. And it's built to stand up to the rigors of the road.
• mio4™ is part of the most innovative line of interfaces on the planet. The MIDI interface is reinvented.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • 4x4 5-PIN MIDI ports
• PC and Mac compatible
• Works with up to two computers at the same time! (Or up to six over your Wi-Fi or Ethernet network.)
• USB Host Port supports a USB MIDI Class-Compliant device (add your powered USB hub and connect up to eight devices)
• Ethernet MIDI Port to use with wired and wireless MIDI networks
• Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
• USB bus-powered
• 48 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports for maximum flexibility
• Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets. One can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up.
What's in the box
• One mio4 device.
• One standard USB B cable
|Connectivity (Output)||4 x MIDI|
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
|Model Number||mio 4|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited