iConnectivity AUDIO4+ Audio Interface
iConnectivity AUDIO4+ Audio + MIDI Interface for iOS/Mac/PC Supports Two Computers Simultaneously
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
From iConnectivity comes the world’s first audio and MIDI interface to support multiple iOS/PC/Mac computers at the same time. Make your iPad a touch-controlled plug-in in your DAW. Send dozens of MIDI and digital audio channels back and forth between two computers. Or run and record your entire studio from your iOS/PC/Mac by itself. It all becomes one integrated music machine. Features • Multi-host Device ports – use 2 computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
• Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a powered hub)
• Audio and MIDI passThru routes audio digitally between two computing devices
• Standalone computer-less operation – mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class compliant MIDI
• 4 XLR – ¼” TRS combo analog inputs
• 4 Premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power
• 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
• ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
• 1 X 1 regular 5 pin DIN MIDI in/out
• 29 routable MIDI ports: Mac, PC, iOS, 5 pin MIDI DIN and class compliant USB MIDI devices
• Comprehensive audio mixing and routing between connected USB computing devices and analog outputs
• iConfig software (Mac, Windows, iOS) makes it simple to set up filtering/routing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device
• High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
• Capacitive touch user controls
• Charges an iOS device
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||4|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||4|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||4|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)||
|Dynamic Range||106 dB|
|Dimensions (mm)||214 x 37 x 140 mm WxHxD|
|Misc. Notes||iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad 2nd and 3rd generation need an iConnectivity 30pin to USB type-B iOS Inline Connection Cable. (sold separately)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.