iConnectAUDIO2+ Ultra-Versatile 2-in 6-out Audio & MIDI Interface for Musicians & DJs
Other audio interfaces: Simple analog in and out, maybe MIDI in and out as an afterthought. Support for only one computer.
The iConnectAUDIO2+ Difference
• More versatility:
- iConnectAUDIO2+ adapts to the way you create music. Bring it with you to the stage or club, record with it live, use it in your studio.
- Leave your power supply at home.
- It's built like a tank, it sounds great, and it's highly affordable.
• More power to create:
- Support for two computer devices gives you more power to create. More creative workflow. Easier collaboration.
- Who only has one computer these days? iConnectAUDIO2+ harnesses the power of two - at the same time.
- One plug brings your iPad into your workflow, or maybe another musician's computer. Just use the software patchbay and everyone's talking audio and MIDI.
• More flexible workflow:
- Designed for the way you work.
- Create with MIDI gear. Add your mics, instruments, and synths.
- Route your MIDI and audio everywhere. Sync everything without cables.
It's the iConnectivity flexible workflow. Features iConnectAUDIO2+:
Ultra-Versatile 2-in 6-out Audio & MIDI Interface for Musicians & DJs. In the studio, on stage, or on the go, iConnectAUDIO2+ lets your music go wherever it takes you!
• 2 high-quality combination mic/line/instrument inputs assure that every nuance of your musical creations is captured faithfully.
• 3 pairs of independent stereo outputs are perfect for DJ and electronic music applications.
• Configurable audio paths let you route, combine, and monitor signals the way you need.
• Advanced MIDI connectivity, routing, and management solve the connection challenges between you, your MIDI gear, and computing devices.
• Full compatibility with Mac, PC and iOS devices, and the ability to pass audio and MIDI from one to another unleashes new solutions for your creative process.
With its powerful features and affordable price, iConnectAUDIO2+ is unbeatable.
|Computer Interface Type|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.