QCon Pro is a USB-MIDI Controller station with 8 touch sensitive motorized faders. It has 8 encoder knobs. A cool back lit LCD display for channel name, control values etc. A jog wheel for fast search, illuminated buttons for each channel….Play, Stop, Rec. etc. It has an expansion slot for ICON’s Umix series. Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X. Mackie control built in for Cubase, Nuendo , Logic Pro, Samplitude and Ableton Live. Mackie HUI built in for Pro Tools.
• 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
• 12-segment LED channels level metering
• 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
• 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
• 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
• Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
• 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
• 18 assignable buttons
• Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
• Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
• 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
• Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
• 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
• Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
• Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
• User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
• Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
• USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
• Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
• Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
• User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
• Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
• Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
• Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
Operating System Compatibility:
Mac OS 10.5(Intel CPU/32-bit/64-bit)
Mac OS 10.8(Intel CPU/32-bit/64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.10
Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as ICON QCon Pro USB-MIDI Controller Station, 8 Touch-sensitive Motorized Channel Faders, 8x Dual-Function Knobs,for PC/Mac . Please choose from the list below.