ICON QCon EX Sequencer Controller Expander
ICON QCon EX USB-MIDI Controller Expander, 8 Touch-sensitive Motorized Ch. Faders, 8x Dual-Function Knobs, for PC/Mac
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 12-segment LED channels level metering
• 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
• 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
• 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
• Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
• 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
• 18 assignable buttons
• Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
• Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
• 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
• Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
• 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
• Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
• Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
• User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
• Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
• USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
• Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
• Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
• User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
• Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
• Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
• Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
Operating System Compatibility:
• Mac 10.4
• Mac OS 10.5 (Intel CPU/32-bit/64-bit)
• Mac OS 10.8 (Intel CPU/32-bit/64-bit)
• Mac OS X 10.9
• Mac OS X 10.10
• Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
• Vista (32-bit/64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
• Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months