The new iCon Qcon EX extends the Qcon Pro with 8 more channels. Any channel features the same elements as found on the Qcon Pro, like touch-sensitive motorized faders and LED metering, encoder knobs, buttons and the LCD-display. You can connect up to three extensions and compose a controller with 32 channels and enough rotary encoders and buttons to control your DAW software like Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Sonar, Logic Pro, Ableton Live and Pro Tools.
• 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
• 12-segment LED channels level metering
• 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
• 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
• 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
• Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
• 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format.
• 18 assignable buttons
• Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
• Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
• 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
• Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
• 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
• Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX.
• Expansion slot for ICON’s “Umix” series USB audio interface card
• User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
• Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
• USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
• Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
• Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
• User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW such as Sonar.
• Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
• Template labels are included for difference popular DAW such as Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live .
• Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port.
Operating System Compatibility:
• Mac 10.4
• Mac OS 10.5 (Intel CPU/32-bit/64-bit)
• Mac OS 10.8 (Intel CPU/32-bit/64-bit)
• Mac OS X 10.9
• Mac OS X 10.10
• Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
• Vista (32-bit/64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
• Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as ICON QCon EX USB-MIDI Controller Expander, 8 Touch-sensitive Motorized Ch. Faders, 8x Dual-Function Knobs, for PC/Mac . Please choose from the list below.