HyperX Black Revolver Pro Gaming Headset with Microphone PC/Mac/Console/Mobile
HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset, 50mm Drivers, Detachable Mic, for PC/Mac/Console/Mobile
By DPD On 22nd May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Re-engineered audio profiles create a larger sound stage that’s ideal for FPS and open environment gameplay and for a concert hall-like experience when listening to music.
Next-generation 50mm drivers direct sound into the ear for precise audio positioning, making HyperX Cloud Revolver the only headset you need for both PC and console gaming.
• Studio-grade sound stage.
• Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette.
• Durable steel frame.
• Detachable noise-cancellation microphone.
• Next-generation directional 50mm drivers.
• Multi-platform compatibility. Features HyperX Cloud Revolver™ has a wider audio range that creates depth and width for improved audio precision. Get the competitive edge by hearing your opponents' location more accurately, even when they're further away. Re-engineered audio profiles create a larger sound stage that's ideal for FPS and open-environment gameplay and for a concert hall-like experience when listening to music.
It features signature HyperX™ memory foam and premium leatherette for comfort that will let you game for hours on end. Its high-quality dense memory foam is red, to differentiate it from competitors and signify award-winning HyperX comfort.
Designed in Germany, HyperX Cloud Revolver boasts a durable steel frame for long-lasting durability and stability. Its detachable noise-cancellation microphone offers clearer voice quality and reduced background noise for better in-game chats, and it's certified by TeamSpeak™ and compatible with Discord, Skype™, Ventrilo, Mumble and RaidCall.
Next-generation 50mm drivers direct sound into the ear for precise audio positioning and a clean, crisp sound with enhanced bass. HyperX Cloud Revolver is compatible with PCs, Xbox One™*, PS4™, Wii U™, Mac® and mobile** so it's the only headset you need for both PC and console gaming.
* Adapter required for Xbox One™ controllers with no 3.5mm port. (Adapter not included, sold separately.) ** Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
• Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets.
• Type: Circumaural, Closed back.
• Frequency response: 12Hz–28,000 Hz.
• Impedance: 30 O.
• Sound pressure level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz.
• T.H.D.: < 2%.
• Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW.
• Weight: 360g.
• Weight with mic: 376g.
• Cable length and type: Headset (1m) + Audio Control Box (2m).
• Connection: Headset - 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + Audio Control Box - 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs.
• Element: Electret condenser microphone.
• Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-cancelling.
• Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz.
• Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz).
|Driver Type||Dynamic Neodymium|
|Frequency Response (Headset)||12Hz - 28,000 Hz|
|Impedance (Headset)||30 Ohm|
|Microphone Pickup Pattern||Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser|
|Frequency Response (Mic)||50Hz - 18,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity (Mic)||-40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months