HyperX HX-KB1BR1-UK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Cherry MX Brown
HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Brown Switches, 1000Hz, Anti ghosting, Red LED Backlit keys, Wired
There are 9 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
The detachable, mini-USB braided power cord reduces storage bulk and potential cable damage. For highprecision, gaming-grade key contact and reliability, it features Cherry® MX mechanical keys that use Cherry’s pioneering Gold Crosspoint technology, the world’s leading mechanical key switch technology that was designed, developed and manufactured in Germany. Their self-cleaning gold contacts make them resistant to dust and dirt, and the keys have pressureresistant metal alloy springs. The keys are guaranteed for 50 million key strokes per key with no loss of quality or responsiveness. HyperX Alloy FPS has a convenient USB charge port to keep your phone juiced and game mode to prevent accidental interruptions, 100 per cent anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover functionality. Its HyperX red backlit keys offer dynamic lighting effects with six preset LED modes, and it comes with additional, visually striking red keycaps with added texture for maximum control and enhanced feel.
• Compact design ideal for FPS gameplay.
• Solid-steel frame.
• Ultra-portable design with detachable cable.
• Cherry® MX mechanical keys.
• Convenient USB charge port.
• Game mode, 100 per cent anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover function.
• HyperX red backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects.
• Additional coloured, textured keycaps for FPS gameplay.
Features • Minimalistic compact design ideal for FPS gameplay — Its spacesaving layout maximises desktop real estate for FPS mouse movement. It boasts a slim form while maintaining full functionality and is easily portable for gaming on the go.
• Solid-steel frame — With its sturdy metal alloy top plate, HyperX Alloy FPS is built for stability and durability.
• Convenient USB charge port — The easily accessed USB charge port helps to keep your phone juiced, even when you’re playing for hours.
• Cherry MX mechanical keys — For superb quality and durability, HyperX Alloy FPS features Cherry® MX mechanical keys that ensure high-precision key contact and product longevity, with 50 million key strokes per switch guaranteed with no loss of quality or responsiveness. Self-cleaning gold contacts make the keys resistant to dust and dirt.
• Game mode with 100 per cent anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover — Game mode disables the Windows key to prevent accidental interruptions, while anti-ghosting and full N-key rollover let you press all keys simultaneously, with every keystroke registering and executed as quickly as you command.
• Ultra-portable design with detachable cable — Its high-quality mesh travel pouch stores and protects the keyboard and accessories for tournament and LAN event transport, and the detachable USB power cord reduces storage bulk and cable damage.
• HyperX red backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects — Choose from one of six preset LED modes, including custom mode, to play confidently even in low lighting. Five brightness levels for gaming at day and night.
• Coloured, textured keycaps for FPS gameplay — Visually striking red keycaps and added texture provide maximum control and enhanced feel to quickly find your most important movement keys. A keycap removal tool is included for easy key replacement.
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Cherry MX Brown Mechanical|
|USB Hub||USB Pass-through Port|
|Key Rollover||6 Key Rollover|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||Red|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||441 x 129 x 36 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.