Vive HTC VR Virtual Reality Headset + HyperX Revolver Headset * Now With Star Trek™: Bridge Crew *
VR GAME BUNDLE NOW INCLUDED WITH VIVE BY HTC
For a limited time only, get the epic Star Trek: Bridge Crew VR game bundle available when you purchase VIVE. Star Trek: Bridge Crew will immerse you in the Star Trek universe thanks to VR. In co-op, form a crew of four players to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical or Engineer. Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew.
Now bundled with Richieâ€™s Plank Experience and Everest VR.
HTC Vive VR Virtual Reality Headset Gaming System
Get the headset, two wireless controllers, and two base stations enabling 360° room-scale motion-tracking when you order your Vive. Plus, for a limited time, get Zombie Training Simulator & Call of the Starseed games free. Be among the first to see, hear and experience worlds beyond imagination.
Experience Vive Reality
Experience room-scale gameplay with precise motion tracking and natural controller gestures. Get a glimpse of the real world when you need it thanks to the front-facing camera. Open apps and games without taking off your headset. This is fully immersive VR.
This is Real
For too long, the promise of virtual reality has been little more than a promise.
Introducing The HTC Vive. Your gateway to a new reality. Journey to the deepest corners of the galaxy on a starship, explore the alleys of ancient Rome, or shrink yourself down to subatomic size to watch molecules collide. In the Vive Reality, anything you can imagine is real.
Vive's 360° virtual reality experience redefines the VR world. Now, the experience matches expectation, allowing users to immerse themselves in new environments and feel completely boundless. This boundless philosophy asserts Vive as more than a video game console. It is a platform for content of all kinds and scales. From education to medicine, Vive will re-shape how we interact with our imaginations.
Vive Is Here
Vive delivers on the promise. No excuses. No drawbacks. Just full immersion-bound only by your own imagination. Vive will change how we communicate. How we are entertained. How we learn, train and believe. Stories will become richer. Games more interactive. Surgery more precise. Books more vivid. Vive is a blank canvas with a third dimension. And this is only the beginning.
An Exceptional Partnership
Vive is brought to you by HTC and Valve. Uniting passion, talent, and innovation, Vive delivers on the promise of VR with best-in-class technology and content.
Travel To New Worlds
Imagine standing on the bridge of a starship rocketing across the galaxy, strolling through the streets of ancient Rome or shrinking down to subatomic size and watching molecules collide. With Vive, anything is possible.
Experience Room-Scale VR
Vive is powered by SteamVR, offering room-scale experiences enabled by 360° motion tracking and the chaperone guidance system. Freely explore and interact with the virtual world. With room-scale VR, you’re at the center of everything.
Get SteamVR Powered
With SteamVR, everything you love about Steam is now also available in virtual reality. Keep tabs on the newest releases, automatically download game updates, and create and share content with millions of your closest friends on Steam.
With The Best In VR Content In Development
The Gallery: Call of the Starseed
Your missing sister, an ancient machine, and a sinister presence await within The Gallery: Call of the Starseed, a built for VR experience inspired by dark 80’s fantasy adventure films. Reach out and touch a forgotten world filled with bizarre characters, curious interactions and awe-inspiring adventure.
A multiplayer shooter built from the ground up for the room-scale VR of Vive. Take control of a mobile floating platform facing enemy fire, while building defences out of scrap. Duck, dodge, and battle enemy players with your friends.
Designed as a beautiful moment in passing or a memory more than a narrative story. Experience the awe, wonder, and majesty of the ocean through numerous encounters including coming face-to-face with an 80-foot blue whale.
*These particular Games in development above are not included.
HyperX Black Revolver Pro Gaming Headset with Microphone PC/Mac/Console/Mobile
HyperX Cloud Revolver™ has a wider audio range that creates depth and width for improved audio precision Giving you the competitive edge by hearing your opponents’ location more accurately, even when they’re further away.
Re-engineered audio profiles create a larger sound stage that’s ideal for FPS and open environment gameplay and for a concert hall-like experience when listening to music.
Next-generation 50mm drivers direct sound into the ear for precise audio positioning, making HyperX Cloud Revolver the only headset you need for both PC and console gaming.
• Studio-grade sound stage.
• Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette.
• Durable steel frame.
• Detachable noise-cancellation microphone.
• Next-generation directional 50mm drivers.
• Multi-platform compatibility. Features HTC Vive VR Virtual Reality Headset Gaming System
• Precision Tracking: 32 headset sensors for 360° motion tracking.
• Visual Immersion: 110° field of view for captivating immersion.
• Real-World Awareness: Front-facing camera blends real-world elements into the virtual world.
• Form-Fitting Comfort: Adjustable headset strap provides balanced comfort for extended use.
• Feast Your Eyes: 2160 x 1200 combined resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate deliver eye-popping graphics and smooth action.
• Adjustable Ease: Interchangeable foam inserts and nose pads provide customized comfort – fits most glasses.
• Seamless Interaction: Two handheld controllers each have 24 sensors for accurate motion tracking.
• Navigate Naturally: Multi-function trackpad provides effortless precision and HD haptic feedback.
• Remarkable Game Play: Dual-stage triggers with HD haptic feedback bring VR experiences to a new level.
• 360° Of Awesome: Two base stations deliver 360° motion tracking for superior VR experiences.
• Simply Synced: Base stations sync wirelessly and only require a power cable.
HTC Vive Includes:
• Vive Headset
• 2x Wireless Controls (1x for each hand)
• 2x Base Stations
• Link Box
• Zombie Training Simulator Game.
• Call of the Starseed Game.
HyperX Black Revolver Pro Gaming Headset with Microphone PC/Mac/Console/Mobile
HyperX Cloud Revolver™ has a wider audio range that creates depth and width for improved audio precision. Get the competitive edge by hearing your opponents' location more accurately, even when they're further away. Re-engineered audio profiles create a larger sound stage that's ideal for FPS and open-environment gameplay and for a concert hall-like experience when listening to music.
It features signature HyperX™ memory foam and premium leatherette for comfort that will let you game for hours on end. Its high-quality dense memory foam is red, to differentiate it from competitors and signify award-winning HyperX comfort.
Designed in Germany, HyperX Cloud Revolver boasts a durable steel frame for long-lasting durability and stability. Its detachable noise-cancellation microphone offers clearer voice quality and reduced background noise for better in-game chats, and it's certified by TeamSpeak™ and compatible with Discord, Skype™, Ventrilo, Mumble and RaidCall.
Next-generation 50mm drivers direct sound into the ear for precise audio positioning and a clean, crisp sound with enhanced bass. HyperX Cloud Revolver is compatible with PCs, Xbox One™*, PS4™, Wii U™, Mac® and mobile** so it's the only headset you need for both PC and console gaming.
* Adapter required for Xbox One™ controllers with no 3.5mm port. (Adapter not included, sold separately.) ** Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
• Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets.
• Type: Circumaural, Closed back.
• Frequency response: 12Hz–28,000 Hz.
• Impedance: 30 O.
• Sound pressure level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz.
• T.H.D.: < 2%.
• Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW.
• Weight: 360g.
• Weight with mic: 376g.
• Cable length and type: Headset (1m) + Audio Control Box (2m).
• Connection: Headset - 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + Audio Control Box - 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs.
• Element: Electret condenser microphone.
• Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-cancelling.
• Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz.
• Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- 0800 917 9239
Date Issued: 23rd Jun 2017
Virtual reality is often cited as the next big thing in consumer technology, yet the concept seems outlandish and millions of us have absolutely no experience with VR devices, making it difficult to know exactly where to get started.