Get up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, advanced management tools and MFP versatility.
Ideal for small to medium-size business work teams that need a professional-quality, low cost per page MFP with wireless/mobile connectivity, plus industry-leading management tools and extensibility solutions.
• FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY – claim yours here
• Get up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers with this easy-to-manage MFP. 1
• Save time, streamline workflows and simplify office tasks.
• Connect, print and stay productive – at the office or on the go.Conserve resources without sacrificing performance. 2
• Up to 30,000 pages
Get up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers with this easy-to-manage MFP.
• Produce quality prints with Original HP inks and save up to 50% on printing costs versus colour lasers.
• Enjoy easy integration into your office environment plus remote management via industry-leading management tools like HP Web JetAdmin.
• Easily manage print security without specialist expertise via the HP Imaging and Printing Security Center.
• Protect your investment and choose a solution with the ability to grow with your business.
Save time, streamline workflows and simplify office tasks.
• Access print tools and useful business apps via the inituitive control panel and large colour touchscreen.
• Handle large jobs with automatic two-sided printing, copying and scanning – load up to 500 sheets at once with the optional paper tray.
• Print up to 2,300 black pages – or up to 1,500 colour pages – from a single high capacity Original HP cartridge.
• Choose HP for reliable workgroup printing – designed for volumes of up to 1,500 pages a month.
Connect, print and stay productive – at the office or on the go.
• Add this high performance MFP to your wired or wireless network for enhanced team efficiency.
• Print wirelessly and share access with PCs, notebooks, tablets and mobile devices – even with no network or router.
• Enjoy the flexibility of being able to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
• Walk up and print files directly from your thumb drive using the easy-access USB port.
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance.
• Use up to 50% less energy than colour lasers – set your printer for savings with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
• Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing.
• Use up to 50% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with colour laser.
• Reduce your impact – easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
Cost-per-page (CPP) claim based on the majority of colour laser MFPs < €500 excluding VAT, June 2013 For details, see http://www.hp.com/eu/officejet.
Requires an internet connection to an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements and may require a firmware update. For details, www.hpconnected.com.
Capacity up to 500 sheets with optional 1x250 sheet accessory paper tray; not included, please purchase separately.
Page volume based on HP 950XL Officejet Black Ink Cartridge and HP 951XL Officejet Cyan, Magenta and Yellow Ink Cartridges. High capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
Mobile device must be directly connected to the printer's wireless network prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer.
Energy claim based on the majority of colour laser MFPs <€500 excluding VAT as of September 2012. Energy use based on HP and HP commissioned third party testing using the ENERGY STAR® programme’s TEC test method criteria. Actual cost and energy usage may vary. For details, see www.hp.com/go/officejet.
Energy savings calculation assumes the device is scheduled to be off for 12 hours per weekday and 48 hours per weekend. Reduced energy use is compared with a typical daily usage model, which assumes devices remain in ‘off’ mode overnight and on the weekend.
Compared with the majority of colour laser printers <€300 excluding VAT, colour laser MFPs < €500 excluding VAT, Sept/2012. Calculation compares weight of supplies and cartridge packaging needed for the same amount of pages based on highest-capacity cartridges ISO yield and continuous printing tested by Buyers Laboratory Inc, commissioned by HP as of 2013.
Programme availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as HP Officejet Pro 276 Dw Multifunction Inkjet Colour Printer . Please choose from the list below.