HP DL380p Intel E5-2640 Smart Array Server
HP 642107-421 DL380p Smart Array Server, Intel C606, Intel Xeon E5-2600 2.5GHz, LGA2011, DDR3 1333, ECC, 2U Rackmount
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Redefining the Customer Experience
- User-inspired design features that anticipate your needs and virtually eliminates common issues that result in downtime include HP SmartDrive carriers, Smart Socket guide, “Snap and Go” rails, flat cabling design, and easy tool-less access to all customer serviceable components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation, an industry first, provides embedded provisioning tools, Active Health monitoring, and system maintenance capabilities standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers and built using the industry-leading HP iLO Management Engine.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration delivers smarter data protection for ever-increasing drive capacities, real-time workload-aware analysis to optimize and adapt storage performance and 6X faster solid state performance versus previous generation.
- Automated Energy Optimization improves the server’s ability to analyze and respond to “3D sea of sensors” data within the server as well as self-identify location and inventory through Insight Control for maximum workload optimization across the entire data center.
Intuitive, Configurable Management System Eliminates Tedious, Time-Consuming Tasks
- Intelligent Provisioning takes strengths from products like SmartStart, Smart Update Manager, and ProLiant Support Packs, enhances them with the latest ease-of-use features and places them, where you can use them instantly, on the system board.
- Agentless hardware monitoring and alerting capabilities are built into the server with HP Agentless Management (runs on iLO 4 chipset). Starts working the moment that a power cord and an Ethernet cable are connected to the server.
- HP Active Health System provides 24x7 continuous health monitoring, 100% configuration change logging, and faster problem analysis with HP Service and Support. Start problem analysis 5x faster using unified diagnostic tools with secure data transfer to HP Service and Support.
Improved Application, Storage, and I/O Performance
- HP SmartMemory which has unmatched performance, quality and manageability advantages above industry standards memory. With support for RDIMM, UDIMM, and LRDIMM with up to 768GB capacity and 128GB capacity at 1600MHz. HP SmartMemory delivers up to 200% more memory capacity over previous generations.
- New embedded Smart Array RAID controller and support for HP SmartStorage including PCIe 3.0, HP SmartDrives, and HP Flash Backed Write Cache with capacity up to 2GB. Choice of up to sixteen (16) 2.5-inch SFF or eight (8) 3.5-inch LFF SAS, SATA, SSD drives with optical media.
- HP FlexibleLOM provides the ability to customize server networking today and the ability to meet future needs without overhauling server hardware. Provides choice of bandwidth (1G and 10G) and fabric (Ethernet, FCoE, InfiniBand), supports WOL, and provides a shared iLO port for ease of use.
Built for Performance, Efficiency and Easier Access
- ENERGY STAR® qualified ProLiant DL380p Gen8 server configurations illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- With new universal tool-free sliding rails the DL380p Gen8 is quick to install and quick release levers allow for fast server access. An ambidextrous cable management arm option provides cabling flexibility and management for quick access to the server.
- First 3D array of temperature sensors (part of our HP unique Thermal Discovery Services) that helps precisely control server fans to direct cooling, reducing unnecessary fan power.
- First high efficiency HP Platinum Plus common-slot power supplies (460W, 750W, 1200W) that can communicate with our HP Intelligent PDU to insure that redundant supplies are plugged into redundant PDUs.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 Processor Family offers higher performance, power efficiency, and more adaptability with Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies and Trusted Execution Technology. Features • Intel Xeon E5-2600 Processor pre-installed.
• 16GB (4x4GB) RAM included.
• Space for 16x 2.5" HDDs or 8x 3.5" HDDs.
|Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|CPU Type||Intel Xeon|
|No. of Threads||12|
|Clock Speed||2.5 GHz|
|Burst Frequency||3 GHz|
|Motherboard Form Factor|
|Memory Capacity Included|
|Memory Type (ECC)||ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||DDR3 - 1333|
|Max. Memory Capacity||768GB|
|Processor/Motherboard Graphics Chip||N/A|
|Discrete GPU Chipset|
|GPU Manufacturing Process|
|GPU Cores/Streams/Execution Units|
|GPU Tensor Cores||N/A|
|Base GPU Speed||N/A|
|Max. GPU Speed||N/A|
|GPU Memory Size|
|GPU Memory Type|
|GPU Memory Clock|
|GPU Memory Bus|
|Discrete GPU Cooler|
|Max. GPU Resolution|
|Storage Drive Included||No|
|Storage Drive Type|
|Storage Drive Capacity||N/A|
|Network Interface Type|
|Keyboard / Mouse Included||No|
|Remote Control Included||No|
|PSU Efficiency Rating|
|Operating System Included||No|
|Dimensions||445 x 85.9 x 692 (mm WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months