Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2-8P 8channel 4K NVR 8MP PoE
Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2-8P 8channel 8MP 4K NVR H265 8MP PoE w/o HDD
By DPD On 19th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2-8P
The Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2-8P NVR supports 8 channel 8 IP cameras at up to 4K - ( 8MP ) in resolution. Connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect ( AKA P2P & EZVIZ) Setup with minimal technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required. FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software (iVMS 4200 & iVMS 4500).
This Hikvision 8 channel NVR now include Cloud Storage to Onedrive, Dropbox or Google drive. This facility allows you to upload & download recorded files at any given time & place.
Record up to 8 Cameras
DS-7608NI-K2-8P 8 channel NVR allows you to connect and record up to 8 IP cameras using CAT5 cable RJ45 connections. This NVR can record up to 4K cameras ( 8MP ) in resolution, delivering high definition picture quality which is substantially larger than standard 1080P ( 2MP ) network security systems.
Use your smartphone/tablet with the Hikvision 8 channel NVR DS-7608NI-K2-8P NVR to remotely access your cameras wherever you are by using the web browser to connect to your NVR. This can also be done on your PC and Mac by downloading the live view interface, making watching your cameras a simple task. We supply the DS-7608NI-K2-8P NVR ready to view on the internet as soon as you plug it into your broadband router.
48 Days Storage
The Hikvision 8 channel NVR DS-7608NI-K2-8P NVR with preconfigured settings is ideal for most setups straight out of the box. The VGA and HDMI outputs allow you to connect the NVR to a range of TVs, screens and CCTV monitors. Install up to 12TB hard drive to give you approximately 48 days storage using the highest quality setting with 8 2MP cameras. To save space on the hard drive, enable the motion detection settings on the NVR to use your space more effectively.
The recording time can be extended by simply changing the settings and reducing the picture quality. You can also extend the recording time by purchasing a larger disk drive.
• HDD quota and group management.
• Compression: H264.
• Output: HDMI to 4K and VGA.
• PoE: 8 independent PoE at 120 watts.
• Two-way Audio Input: 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kO).
• IP Video Input: 8-ch.
• Incoming bandwidth: 160Mbps.
• Outgoing bandwidth: 160Mbps.
• HDMI Output: 1-ch, resolution: 4K(3840*2160)/60Hz, 4K(3840*2160)/30Hz, 1920*1080P/60Hz, 1600*1200/60Hz, 1280*1024/60Hz, 1280*720/60Hz, 1024*768/60Hz.
• Recording Resolution: 8MP/6MP/5MP/4MP/3MP/1080p/UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF.
• VGA Output: 1-ch, resolution: 1920*1080P/60Hz, 1280*1024/60Hz, 1280*720/60Hz, 1024*768/60Hz.
• Capability: [email protected]
• Live view / Playback: 8MP/6MP/5MP/3MP/1080p/UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF.
• SATA: 2 SATA interfaces for 2 HDDs.
• Capacity: Up to 6TB capacity for each HDD.
• USB Interface: 2 x USB2.0.
• Alarm In: 4-ch.
• Alarm Out: 1-ch.
• Interface: 8 independent 10 /100 Mbps PoE Ethernet interfaces.
• Power Supply: 100 to 200 VAC.
• Consumption(without hard disk and POE): 15 W.
• Working Temperature: -10ºC ~ +55ºC (+14ºF ~ + 131ºF).
• Working Humidity: 10 % ~ 90 %.
• Chassis: 385 mm chassis.
• Dimensions: 385 × 315× 52 mm (15.2" 12.4" 2.0").
• Weight(without HDD): 3 kg (6.6 lb).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871-472-4747 or 01204-474747