T3 to 2x USB 3.1 Adapter Highpoint 6661A-2USB
HighPoint RocketStor 6661A-2USB Thunderbolt 3 to 2x 10Gb/s USB 3.1 Adapter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Versatile Connectivity Solution
The RocketStor 6661A-2USB is a versatile USB 3.1 connectivity expansion solution for Thunderbolt™ 3 capable host platforms. Each RocketStor 6661A-2USB provides both USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connectivity for maximum compatibility and ease of use. Though optimised for external USB storage devices such as enclosures, USB drives and docks, the RocketStor 6661A-2USB is also capable of supporting any industry standard USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 device or peripheral.
• Integrated 2-Port 10Gb/s USB 3.1 Controller.
• 1x Thunderbolt™ 3 to PCIe Expansion Unit.
• 1x 40Gb/s Thunderbolt™ 3 cable.
• 1x External Power Supply.
• 1x Power Cord.
• Quick Installation Guide.
• Optional Accessories Not Included.
Thunderbolt™ 3 Cables
• Look at LN89242 - TB3-040G-505 - 0.5M, 40Gb/s cable.
• Look at LN89240 - TB3-040G-510 - 1M, 40Gb/s cable.
• Look at LN89241 - TB3-040G-520 - 2M, 40Gb/s cable.
USB 3.1 Cables
• Look at LN90432 - USB-A31-1MC – 1M, USB-A to USB-C cable.
• Look at LN90434 - USB-A31-06B – 1M, USB-A to Micro-B cable.
• 2x Thunderbolt™ 3 Ports.
• 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type A Port.
• 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Port.
• Number of Channel / Port 10Gb/s Per USB 3.1 Gen 2 Port.
• Number of Devices 2x USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices or peripherals.
• Daisy Chain - Support Daisy Chain connections of up to six Thunderbolt™ devices .
Please ensure you take note: The Daisy Chain will end if you connect a USB or Display device via USB-C.
• Computer with a USB-C (Thunderbolt™ 3).
• Computer with a Thunderbolt™ 2 (via Thunderbolt™ 3 to Thunderbolt™ 2 Adapter).
• macOS 10.10 and later.
• Windows 8 and later.
• Daisy Chain up to 6 devices.
• Bi-directional, dual-protocol (PCI Express and DisplayPort).
• 8 lanes of DisplayPort 1.2 supports dual 4K displays or one 5K display.
• Power delivery 15W to bus-powered devices.
• Backwards compatible with Thunderbolt™ 2 devices.
• USB-C ports are compatible with existing USB devices via USB-C cable, support up to USB 3.1 10Gb/s speed.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.