AORUS Z370 ULTRA GAMING Motherboard + CoolerMaster H411R Cooler
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS ULTRA GAMING Coffee Lake ATX Motherboard with FREE CoolerMaster H411R 92mm White LED Tower Cooler
By DPD On 26th Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Keep Coffee Lake Cool!
Help keep your brand new, high performance Coffee Lake build looking & running cool with this awesome Christmas bundle from ourselves at SCAN, in partnership with Gigabyte & CoolerMaster! Featuring one of Gigabyte’s top Z370 Motherboards; The Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, paired up with CoolerMaster’s Hyper H411T; a Compact & Compelling Air Cooler with a 92mm White LED Fan. Combined together, this combination will provide you with the power, features & cooling you need to get the most out of high-end Intel Coffee Lake Processors, even in the most compact of builds.
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming ATX Motherboard
Intel Z370 Gaming motherboard with RGB Fusion, Digital LED support, Dual M.2, 120dB SNR ALC1220, Intel Gaming LAN, Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C & Rear USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, Smart Fan 5, Anti-Sulfur Resistors.
Cooler Master Hyper H411R Cooler
The Hyper H411R, a new member of the longstanding Hyper Series, is an affordable, compact, and high performance air cooler. Its compact Heatsink is a great match for small form factor systems. With 4 Heatpipes and Direct Contact technology, it delivers great cooling performance that outperforms its predecessor Hyper 103 in heat dissipation. The special fin design optimizes air flow toward heatpipes. Its 92mm PWM fan features a wide fan speed range and can be fine-tuned for maximum airflow and cooling performance or silent operation. Features Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming ATX Motherboard Features
• Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors.
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs.
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready.
• ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A.
• Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ Header.
• Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armour and Ultra Durable™ Design.
• ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors.
• Intel GbE LAN Gaming Network with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software.
• RGB Fusion with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips.
• Swappable Overlay for Accent LED.
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP.
• Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface.
• USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage.
• Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design.
• Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection.
• Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support.
• APP Centre Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities.
Cooler Master Hyper H411R Cooler Features
• Outstanding Performance in a Compact Size: The Hyper H411R is a small, low-profile, quiet cooler designed to fit in limited spaces. With its outstanding performance in its class, it is a perfect solution for small form factor cases.
• Direct Contact Technology: 4 heatpipes with Direct Contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation.
• Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heatsink: Stacked fin array ensures minimum airflow resistance allowing cooler air into the heatsink.
• Snap and Play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze.
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747