AORUS Z370 Gaming 7 Motherboard + CM MasterLiquid Lite 240 Cooler
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Coffee Lake ATX Motherboard with FREE CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 240 Hydro Cooler
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Keep Coffee Lake Cool
Help keep your brand new, high performance Coffee Lake build looking & running cool with this awesome bundle from ourselves at SCAN, in partnership with Gigabyte & CoolerMaster! Featuring Gigabyte’s flagship Z370 Motherboard; The Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, paired up with CoolerMaster’s MasterLiquid Lite 240; a 240mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler with Dual 120mm PWM Fans. Combined together, this combination will provide you with the power, features & cooling you need to get the most out of high-end Intel Coffee Lake Processors, such as the Core i5 8600K & the Core i7 8700K.
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 ATX Motherboard
Intel Z370 Gaming motherboard with RGB Fusion, Digital LED support, Triple M.2 with Thermal Guard, ESS SABRE 9018 DAC, Dual LAN with Killer™+ Intel®, Front & rear USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 AIO Cooler: Achieve Litespeed
With its kink-resistant tubing and matt-black styling, the MasterLiquid Lite 240 is a Cooler Master original design and attractive entry into liquid cooling. Reliability, performance and quiet operation are ensured by its unique Dual Dissipation Pump and Two 120mm Air Balance fans. Whether you're building new or just upgrading, it's easy to install on the latest Intel or AMD systems. Features Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 ATX Motherboard Features
• Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors.
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs.
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready.
• ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A.
• Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ Header.
• Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armour and Ultra Durable™ Design.
• 121dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220 & High-End ESS SABRE 9018 DAC with WIMA audio capacitors.
• Sound BlasterX 720°, the top-of-the-line audio engine solution for 4K gaming and entertainment.
• Killer™ E2500 Gaming Network + Intel® Gigabit LAN.
• RGB Fusion with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips.
• Swappable Overlay for Accent LED.
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP.
• Triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and Thermal Guard.
• USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage.
• Precise Digital USB Fuse Design for Stronger Protection.
• Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design.
• Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection.
• Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support.
• APP Centre Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 AIO Hydro Cooler Features
• Exclusive Tech: Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
• Dual Dissipation: Our low-profile dual chamber pump delivers sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology.
• Air Balance Fan Design: 120mm Air Balance fan's silent driver IC smoothens fan operation, reducing fan clicks and vibrations.
• Library Quiet: A sturdy build keeps vibrations and rattle to nearly inaudible levels.
• Twist and Play: Get a screwdriver, and you can have this thing running in five minutes.
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Gigabyte Uk