AORUS Intel Z370 Gaming 3 Coffee Lake ATX Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 3, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, Killer GbE, USB3.1 G2 A+C, ATX
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs.
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready.
• ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A.
• Front USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ Header.
• Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armour and Ultra Durable™ Design.
• ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitors.
• Killer™ E2500 Gaming Network.
• RGB Fusion with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips.
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP.
• Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface.
• Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design.
• Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection.
• Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support.
• APP Centre Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities.
Please Note: Intel Z370 Motherboards are ONLY compatible with Intel 8th. Gen 'Coffee Lake' CPUs. Although these Intel Z370 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen. Intel CPUs.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC1220 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||Not Supported|
|Crossfire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||HDMI 1.4|
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Killer E2500 (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.