Intel Xeon E5-1600/2600 - Processor Families
Based on the Haswell microarchitecture, these new Intel processor families bring a whole new set of performance boosting features. In addition to the usual boost in frequencies and core numbers, the Intel Xeon E5-1600/2600 V3 families are the first in the industry to support the brand new DDR4 memory technology.
Moreover, these new processors include encryption performance overhead reduction features, and technologies improving run time and migration VM integrity.DDR4 Support - Next Gen Memory
The Intel Xeon E5-1600/2600 V3 families are the first generation of processors to support exclusively the new DDR4 technology on the market, which brings:
• +50% Bandwidth Performance
• -35% Power Consumption @2DPC
• -50% Power Consumption @3DPCMemory Frequency - Get the Performance Edge
On the previous server platforms from Intel, the maximum supported memory frequency has always been automatically downgraded by design when more DIMMs were being added on a server motherboard. As this trade-off between performance and capacity represents a dilemma to many memory-hungry server applications, GIGABYTE offers a unique solution. All our motherboards based on LGA 2011-3 socket support by default a maximum frequency of 2133 MHz in any memory configuration.SAS 12Gb/s - Extreme Storage
This motherboard features an LSI SAS 3008 controller, which delivers:
• 12Gb/s Storage Bandwidth
• Aggregation of Existing SAS & SATA 6Gb/s
• Drives into a 12Gb/s Data Stream
• Integrated Support of RAID 0/1/1E/10 LevelsIO Gigabit Ethernet - Base-T Connectivity
This server is built with a 10 Gigabit Ethernet controller, providing extra fast nominal data transfer rates.
Equipped with two BASE-T copper Physical Layer Transceivers (PHY), this board can be used for simple and affordable transitions to 10 Gigabit networks as it is compatible with legacy GbE switches and Cat 6A cable.Easy BIOS Update
Because updating the version of a BIOS can be a troublesome experience, GIGABYTE has developed this integrated function (no ultility to install) that lets you update the BIOS of your motherboard(s):
• Without having to install CPUs, memory,drives, operating system, etc.
• Without having to power on the system (but a power supply must be connected)
• One board at a time via our IPMI 2.0 web interface
• Multiple boards simultaneously via command lineIPMI 2.0 Web Interface - Remote Board Management
This motherboard has an onboard controller providing comprehensive remote board monitoring and management features, such as:
• Remote Boot & Reset
• Remote Image Mounting
• Full Control Over Network, Users, Services, etc.
• Complete System Monitoring & DiagnosticsAll IR Power Design
Our board's CPU and memory power delivery is ensured by industry-leading IR Digital PWM and IR PowlRstage IC controllers. These components guarantee a super stable operating environment and allow the processors and the memory to deliver their maximum performance.OS-CON Capacitors
With a service life of a minimum of 50,000 hours, our boards are built with ultra-stable power delivery to the CPU and the memory.High End Ferrite Core Chokes
The top quality chokes we install on our boards also contribute to an ultra stable power delivery to the CPU and the memory.More information can be found in the PDF below: Features
• 2U Chassis with 12 x 3.5" Drive bays
• 1 x Intel E5-2603-V3 CPU
• 32GB of RAM (2 x 16GB DDR4)
• RAID controller , 0,1,5,6,10,50,60
• 2 x 300GB boot drives (In RAID1 - Mirror)Please note: Server is supplied with 1x CPU ONLY.OS not included, sold separately.