AORUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Rev2 Graphics Card
Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Rev2 8GB GDDR5X Graphics Card, 2560 Core, 1708MHz GPU, 1847MHz Boost, VR Ready
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
AORUS graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU architecture, AORUS graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
- Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency
- Support up to 8K display @60Hz
- Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming
AORUS All-Round Cooling Solution
AORUS provides the all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card. We take care not only GPU but also VRAM and MOSFET, to ensure a stable overclock operation and longer life. On the front side, the large copper base plate dissipates the most heat from the GPU and VRAM. On the back side, the copper back plate dissipates the heat from the GPU back side. All other key components are taken care of very well by the WINDFORCE cooling module. AORUS ensures the customer a better cooling solution in many ways.
Large Copper Base Plate
With direct contact to the GPU and VRAM, the large copper base plate combines the composite heat pipes to efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the heat sink.
Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
Excessive heat from GPU not only gets dissipated utilizing the massive cooling module in the front but also through the back side with a copper plate, providing a well-rounded thermal solution for the GPU.
AORUS Cooling: Windforce Stack Cooling System
• Windforce Stack: All new WINDFORCE Stack cooling with 3X 100mm fans in an innovative stacking structure for enhanced heat dissipation.
• 3 x 100mm Fans: The 3x 100mm stack fans provide larger and more smooth airflow. And with more heatsink coverage than 3x 80mm fans, WINDFORCE stack fans will have 10% better cooling performance.
• <300 mm: Make 3x 100mm stack fans into less than 300mm length area. To concentrate and enlarge the airflow on the whole heatsink for the most efficient heat dissipation.
• Alternate Spinning: The middle fan spins in the reverse direction to optimize the airflow to dissipate the heat more effective for accomplishing higher performance at a lower temperature.
• Unique Blade Fan: The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow by 23% over the traditional fans.
• Double Ball Bearing: The double ball bearing structure has better heat endurance and efficiency than sleeve structure.
• 3D Active Fan: The AORUS graphics cards are equipped with 3D-Active Fan. The fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
• The Stripe Matters: With the better system airflow, the direction of the copper plate will help to increase the cooling performance.
• Angular Fin Design: The angular and unequal fins height does not only channel the airflow through the fins and enlarge the contact surface but also results in a lower noise level and better cooling capacity.
• Composite Heat Pipes:The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29% of cooling capacity.
AORUS Outlook: RGB Fusion
With 16.7M customizable colour options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
• CYCLING: Smoothly cycles through all colours
• CONSISTENT: Choose a colour for static light
• FLASH: Choose a colour for flash effect
• DUAL FLASH: Choose a colour for double flash effect
• BREATHING: Choose a colour to fade in and out
AORUS VR Link - So Easy to VR
With 2 extra HDMI ports, AORUS VR Link innovatively provides the most flexible output connectivity. Connect up to 4 monitors and/or VR devices at the same time with a total of 3 native HDMI, 1 DisplayPort and 1 DVI-D that could be used interchangeably under VR Mode for all types of gaming configuration. Outputs are automatically detected upon restarting PC with no further setting required.
AORUS Excellence: Premium Build In Every Aspect
PROTECTION METAL BACK PLATE
Glorious black metal back plate provides the solid protection, strengthens the structure and inspires the passion for gaming.
AEROSPACE-GRADE PCB COATING - FOR BEST PROTECTION
Dust -resistant shields the circuit board from dust, insects, dropped screws, drill shavings, and abrasion.
Moisture-resistant prevents unwanted conduction paths and board damage.
Corrosion-resistant protects boards from environmental contaminants, such as salt spray, humidity, and corrosion.
LED POWER INDICATORS - TO SHOW IF THE PCI-E VOLTAGE FROM PSU IS STABLE
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
Light on : power cable disconnected
Light off : stable power supply
Blinking : abnormal power supply
BUILT FOR EXTREME OVERCLOCKING WITH 12+2 POWER PHASES
Compared to the reference design, the 12+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output. Over temperature protection and load balance to each MOSFET can effectively extend the card life.
TITAN X-GRADE CHOKES AND CAPACITORS FOR EXTREME DURABILITY
AORUS Graphics Cards are engineered with the same highest-grade chokes and capacitors as those of Titan X, delivering high quality performance and longer system lifespan.
Boost Game Performance via SLI Technology
Supports for 2-way SLI configuration, AORUS SLI HB(High Bandwidth) bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth bridge compared to the previous generation to deliver ultimate experience at 4K gameplay or surround gaming.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN THANKS TO FULLY AUTOMATED PRODUCTION PROCESS
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
Features • Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080
• WINDFORCE Stack 3x 100mm fan cooling system
• AORUS VR Link provides the best VR experience
• Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
• RGB fusion – 16.7M customizable color lighting
• Stylish Metal Back Plate
• Titan X-grade Chokes and Capacitors for Extreme Durability
• Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
Boost:1873 MHz/ Base:1733 MHz in OC Mode
Boost:1847 MHz/ Base:1708 MHz in Gaming Mode
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 9th May 2016
The wait is finally over as Nvidia has unveiled the eagerly anticipated GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card.