Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB OC LP/Low Profile Graphics Card
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 OC Low Profile 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card, 640 Core, 1366MHz GPU, 1468MHz Boost
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Game Ready: Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards.
• Latest Architecture: Experience incredible performance in high-definition games, powered by NVIDIA Pascal – the most advanced GPU architecture ever created.
• Great Gaming: Fast, easy access to NVIDIA Game Ready drivers lets every gamer turn their PC into a true gaming rig and take on the latest titles in their full glory.
Low Profile Design
Low profile design with 167mm card length saves more spaces and fits slim or smaller system.
One-Click Super Overclocking
With a simple click on XTREME engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
Equip with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and two HDMI ports and support up to 4 displays.
• Ultra Cooling: Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
• Low Power Loss: Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
• Longer Life: Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
Intuitive XTREME Engine Utility
Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface. Features • Powered by GeForce® GTX 1050.
• Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 128bit memory.
• Low profile design with 167mm card length.
• Supports up to 4 displays.
• Includes Full Height & Low Profile Brackets.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 28 months
- Gigabyte Uk
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2016
2016 has been a busy year for graphics card launches and there appears to be no let-up as we approach the holiday season. Following on from the introduction of its GeForce GTX 1080, GTX 1070 and GTX 1060 products, GPU giant Nvidia is now furthering the appeal of its latest-generation Pascal architecture by launching a pair of entry-level solutions dubbed the GeForce GTX 1050 and GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.