GameMax Saber Mid Tower Glass Side Panel PC Gaming Case
GameMax Saber Mid Tower Chasis, E-ATX/ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, Spectrum RGB Hub, Glass Side Panel, No Fans
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The front panel is finished with a brushed aluminium effect and has a spectrum LED strip inlayed to give this case the perfect balance between style and RGB. The Saber can support up to 5 fans and comes with a spectrum RGB hub with a 3pin ARGB header to connect directly to your motherboard, allowing you to control your fans and LED strip via mobo provided software.
The Saber has a chassis thickness of 0.6mm, full length PSU shroud, separated HDD bays and plenty of cut out holes for cable management means the case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience. Features • Motherboard Sync - You can now take your LED colour to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
• Fans - The Saber can mount a total of 5 fans in total, 2 at the front, 2 at the top, 1 at the back.
• PCB Hub & LED Button - The Saber comes with a PCB hub powered by a SATA connector and can connect to 6 3pin or 4pin fan connectors. Once connected to hub easily change your LED colour using the button the top of the I\O port.
• Water Cooling Support - Enhance your cooling further with room for a 240mm radiator at the front, top and a 120mm radiator at the back.
• Tempered Glass - Full left side tempered glass panel to show off your internal components from all angles.
The Game Max Saber is compatible with the following fans:
- Game Max Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
- Game Max Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
- Game Max Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- Game Max Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.