GameMax Razor RGB Optical Gaming Mouse
GameMax Razor RGB FPS Gaming Mouse, RGB Back-Lit, 800-6400dpi, Wired, USB, 8 Buttons, 125Hz, Black
By DPD On 22nd Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
GameMax are proud to introduce the Razor RGB Gaming mouse. The Razor is an 8D optical mouse equipped with excellent cursor accuracy and pixel point perfection. Excellent RGB lighting modes run all around the bottom of the mouse. The body includes 17 hexagon cut outs and several different colour modes included create a fantastic gaming atmosphere.
The Razor comes with 6 preset DPI settings: 800-1600-2400-3200-4800-6400, with a max. DPI of 6400 enables faster and more precise swipes offering greater control. Multiple DPI settings ensures gamers have a setting for any situation or style of play.
The Razor is designed with aesthetics in mind and performance at the heart of it. The mouse has a great shape to give gamers the most comfortable gaming experience allowing for a more precise positioning
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
• Design - The GameMax Razor is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand, materials used are sweat resistant which increases comfort during long game play.
• RGB Backlighting - The Razor comes with multiple RGB colour options that light the edge and the body of the mouse. The Razor comes with approximately eight different colour modes including single colour, breathing, pulsing and rainbow etc. You can personalise your mouse the way you want.
• On-The-Fly-Adjustable-DPI - The Razor comes with six DPI presets 800-1600-2400-4800-6400DPI which are accessible to change to suit your current game play needs.
• Precision & Performance - Want a gaming mouse with excellent accuracy and performance, now you can with the Razor it has a DPI setting of up to 6400, this type of resolution is normally seen on higher end mice.
• USB Connection - The Razor comes with a USB connector, plug and play and with a 1000 millisecond report rate, the Razor communicates as fast as USB can go.
• Braided Cable - The USB connector comes with braided cable offering excellent durability and will last a lot longer then a standard cable.
|Mouse Model||GameMax Razor|
|Ideal Game Genres||FPS|
|No. of Buttons||8|
|Features & Functions||None|
|DPI Adjustment||6 Level DPI (800/1600/2400/3200/2800/6400)|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Cable Length||1.5 m|
|Dimensions||65 x 41 x 128 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.