GameMax Ice Chill 240 mm ARGB AIO Intel/AMD CPU Water Cooler
GameMax Ice Chill All-In-One Hydro CPU Cooler, ARGB Block, 2x 120mm PWM ARGB Fan, Intel/AMD
By DPD On 17th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
GameMax Ice Chill 240 AIO water cooler
The new GameMax Ice Chill 240 AIO water cooler is the next generation upgrade to the award winning Iceberg series. Compatible with Intel and AMD, the Ice Chill series offers some of the best bang for buck, all in one cooling, with a striking design.
The Ice Chill can stand toe to toe with many other AIO’s on the market, the performance of this cooler should not be underestimated!
It includes two uniquely designed 120mm fans, for an exceptional movement of air. Low noise and high airflow of approximately 28.8dBA and 58.8CMF, you have two fans that works in silence but provides excellent cooling in your chosen system to take your system to the next level. With this new technology GameMax are setting a new standard for cooling systems.
You can sync the water block and fan with your system using the ARGB lighting technology when connected to a compatible motherboard. The pump is designed using Abyss-lighting with an infinity mirror to create an optical illusion that will really set your build apart.
• Unique Fan Design: The Ice Chill 240 includes a unique fan design, the 2 x 120mm fans includes a concaved area increasing the cooling capacity. These PWM fans deliver speeds between 800-1900RPM controlled automatically and the exhaustive damping technologies vastly lowers the noise but maximises airflow.
• Powerful Performance: Made to get the best performance possible. The highly efficient induction motors deliver stronger liquid flow and pressure and the large copper base used ensures more heat can be absorbed.
• Infinity Mirror: Create a PC to be proud of with the fabulous mirrored finish and abyss lighting included on the pump, choose between five different LED lighting modes.
• AURA Sync: The Ice Chill supports 3 Pin addressable ARGB headers, it includes 3 Pin AURA sync and 3 Pin VDG connectors, once connected to a compatible motherboard, you can now take your LED colour to new levels and use the mobo software to sync your infinity mirror and fan the way you like. Also included is 3 pin Aura male and female connectors giving you the ability to sync your fan and infinity mirror using an ARGB hub or Aura software (ARGB sync cable sold separately).
• Intel Compatibility: Intel Socket LGA2066 / Intel LGA2011V3 / Intel LGA2011 / Intel LGA115X
• AMD Compatibility: AMD Socket AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / FM2+ / FM2
• Built To Last: The Ice Chill is a stable, strong and made to last with a ceramic bearing shaft, a high-speed plastic magnet ensures heat can rotate faster and the use of imported EPDM sealing materials.
|Cooler Form Factor||240mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler|
|Included Fan Configuration||2 x 120mm w/ Addressable RGB LEDs|
|Fan Bearing Type||Hydro-Dynamic Bearing|
|LED Lighting||Addressable RGB|
|Max. Fan Speed||1900 rpm|
|Max. Fan Airflow||58.8 CFM|
|Max. Air Pressure||2.2 mm H²O|
|Max. Sound Level||30dBA dBA|
|Cooler Materials||Aluminium / Copper|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Heatsink/Radiator Dimensions||277 x 120 x 22 mm (WxHxD)|
|Total Dimensions||277 x 120 x 22 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months