GameMax ARGB PWM 3-Pin Aura Sync 6-Port Fan Hub
GameMax ARGB 6-Port PWM Fan Hub, 3-Pin Aura Sync, 3-Pin Power, RF Remote, SATA
By DPD On 30th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
GameMax ARGB PWM Fan Hub
Brand new for 2019 GameMax are proud to introduce the GameMax ARGB PWM fan hub. Capable of powering up to six system fans (3 Pin or 4 Pin) and with six 3 Pin AURA you can control your connected fans or LED strips from compatible motherboards.
The performance of the hub is excellent with a PWM function built in, it makes it easier than ever to control your fan speed (non-PWM fans will run at full speed). Get even more control over the appearance of your fans using the included RF remote controller, control the mode, fan speed and LED speed.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
• Fan Output - The GameMax ARGB hub allows you to connect to six fans and allows the user to expand their cooling capabilities within your gaming PC, ultimately increasing the performance.
• Ultimate Control - Take full control of your chassis’ lighting using the 3 Pin AURA Sync connector included with the hub and sync to a compatible motherboard, Asus, Asrock or MSI.
• RF Remote Controller - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
• SATA Powered - Powered by a SATA connector ensures safe installation and you can be sure to have safe and reliable power for your six connected fans.
• Easy Installation - Install the hub without screws for easy installation using the sticker included and it is easily movable should you wish to get the best cable management for your system.
• Fan Connectors Qty: 6.
• Fan Connectors: 3 or 4 Pin Fan.
• LED Connectors Qty: 6.
• LED Connectors: 3 Pin ARGB.
• Other Connectors: 1 x 2 Pin (Reset Switch), 1 x ARGB M/Board / PWM & 1 x 4 Pin (For SATA Power Connection).
• Powered Via : SATA.
RF Remote Controller Specifications:
• Connection : RF.
• Dimensions: 39mm x 7mm x 85mm (W x H x D).
• Net Weight: 0.015 KGs.
• Working Temperature: -30°C-55°C.
• Voltage Supply: 5V-24V.
• Static Power Consumption: 0.5W.
• Output Current: 3 x 4A Peak / 3 x 2A Constant.
• Frequency: 433.92MHz.
• Receiver Range: 50FT (Line of Sight).
• Battery Model: CR2025.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.