Game Max Raptor Keyboard Mouse Headset Mouse Mat Kit In Blue
Game Max Raptor Keyboard Mouse Headset Mouse Mat Kit, In Blue
By DPD On 22nd May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Ergonomic Design: The keyboard and mouse have been ergonomically designed to give the user a more natural feel during use.
• Mouse Optical Sensor: The avago 5050 optical sensor, giving high performance and tracking.
• User Selectable Mouse Resolution: With the touch of a button, you are able to select between 4 preset resolutions on-the-fly.
• LED Lighting On Microphone and Ear Cups: Blue LED illumination on the ear cups and microphone will get you noticed no matter where you are playing. Game in style in daytime or night, the LEDs are vibrant enough to be noticed even in a bright room!
• Premium Headset Comfort for Long Gaming Sessions: With robust, optimised weight and comfortable ergonomic headband design.
Important – Please Note: Blue LED Backlight is enabled/disabled via the Scroll Lock key.
|Keyboard Model||Raptor Gaming Blue Keyboard Mouse Headset Mouse Mat Kit|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||Blue|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||470 x 208 x 28 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Resolution||800/1200/1600/2000 dpi|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.