Game Max Hush Silent Tempered Glass Mid Tower PC Gaming Case
Game Max Hush Silent Chassis, Tempered Glass, 120mm RGB Fan Included, Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX/MiniITX, USB 3.0
By DPD On 22nd Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Along with the fan controller there is a LED button allowing easy access when changing the colour of your RGB fan at the back once connected to the PCB hub. The Hush has three fans included 1 x 120mm Single-Ring Halo RGB fan at the back and 2 x 120mm black frame white bladed fans at the front which makes this an ideal solution for the gaming enthusiast and an excellent cooling solution to help to keep the computer temperature low. The 1 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 allow the user to connect to most media storage devices. In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
Please Note: The main image shown is for visual purposes only. The fan included is RGB (solid RGB colours only) and not a spectrum fan (where the colours merge). Features • I/O Ports: 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 and HD Audio.
• Fan Controller: 1 fan controller included on the top of the Hush allowing you to control your fan speeds to better suit your needs.
• Tempered Glass: Full tempered glass on the front and left side panel allowing the user to show their internal components from all angles.
• Fans: 2 x 120mm black frame with white bladed fans at the front and 1 x 120mm Single-Ring Halo RGB fan at the back, increase airflow and add colour to your chassis.
• PCB Hub: A PCB hub included with the Hush supports a total of 10 devices, once connected to the hub you can control the speed and the mode of your fans.
• LED Button: The LED button on the I/O panel allows the user to change the colour of the Single-Ring Halo RGB fan quickly and efficiently.
• Removable Dust Filter: A dust filter on the bottom of the Hush helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Hush Silent|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||8|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 360mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||170 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||415 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control||Control via Inc. Controller/Hub (Buttons/Switches)|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC|
|Dimensions||211 x 507 x 475 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||9.9 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months