Game Max Graphite RGB ATX Windowed Mid Tower PC Gaming Case
Game Max Graphite RGB Chassis, Acrylic Window, 2x120mm Fans Included, Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX/MiniITX, USB 3.0
By DPD On 30th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
A PCB hub is included allowing you to control up to 10 devices, 8 fans (6pin) and 2 LED strips (4pin). A remote control is included meaning you can change light mode, brightness and fan speed without having to take your eyes off what matters, the game! Along with 2 fan controllers at the top there are 2 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 on the top to give the user easy access. The I/O ports allow you to connect to most media storage devices.
The Graphite comes in at over 200mm wide, with a more than ample space behind the motherboard panel, giving it exceptional cable management support. Coming in with 0.7mm SPCC Steel, the Graphite has outstanding quality and value.
In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience. Features • Design: The Graphite from the outside looks a very simple design but the added grey along the top, front and bottom of the case gives the exterior a nice finish and the interior offers amazing scalability and convenience and is a premium high strength case.
• Acrylic Side Panel: Left Acrylic side panel offers a direct view of the inner system, allowing you to show off your internal components and the acrylic side panel means your case will be strong and durable during use.
• RGB Fans: The Graphite comes with 1 Dual-Ring RGB Halo fan at the top and another at the back to give your case some added colour and with the RGB controller it allows you to control your fans easier and effectively.
• PCB Hub & Controller: The Graphite comes with a PCB hub and remote controller it allows you to connect to 10 devices. Having the hub included keeps your chassis interior clean and tidy. The remote controller allows you to light up your fans 7 different colours (Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, White, Purple and Yellow), as well as being able to change the colour of the fans the remote control comes with 7 single colour breath effects and 5 preset modes.
• Water-Cooling Support: The front supports 120mm, 140mm, 240mm and a 280mm radiator, the top supports a 120mm or a 140mm radiator and the rear of the case supports a 120mm radiator.
• I/O Ports: The top of the Graphite is designed with 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 and comes with HD audio and a mic to allow you to connect to a wide range of devices.
|Case Edition||Graphite RGB|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Material||SPCC / Plastic|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 280mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 280mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||162 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||380 mm|
|Dimensions||205 x 503 x 450 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||5.8 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747