GameMax Ghost Silent Midi PC Gaming Case
GameMax Ghost Chassis, 1x 140mm Fan, Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX/Mini ITX, USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Design: The Ghost - professional and smartly designed for silent computing, with internal high-density noise-reduction, leaving the exterior sleek & modern to take the appearance to the next level.
• Silent Edition Side Panel: Sound-dampening materials are built into the front, top and both side panels - designed for silent computing with high-density noise-reduction.
• Cooling Fan Support: The Ghost can support up to 4 fans, with 1 x 140mm black fan at the back to reduce any overheating of your internal components.
• Water-Cooling Support: As well as being able to fit up to four fans you can enhance your cooling further with room for up to a 280mm radiator at the front and room for a 120mm/140mm radiator at the back offering extensive cooling support.
• Removable Dust Filter: A dust filter on the bottom of the Ghost helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
• I\O Ports: The Ghost comes with super speed 2 USB3.0 ports and HD audio which are conveniently located on the top right-hand side for easy user access.
The Ghost comes with 2 x USB3.0 ports and they are all conveniently located on the top on the right-hand side for easy user access and experience superior speed. In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience. Features Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (D) 375 x (H) 436 x (W) 205mm
Form Factor: Midi Tower
Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front
Body Material: 0.9mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: ABS
Side Panel: Blank
Internal Cable Management Depth: 30mm
Internal Bays: 1 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes:
Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Cooling Top: None
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm Fans (1 x 140mm Black Fan inc.)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
Fan Controllers: 0 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
0 fans in total
IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 360mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 175mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
System Cabinet Features:
PSU Included: No
Manufacturer Part Number: GHOST
EAN Number: 5055492407573
Has Mains Plug: No
What's In The Box: Case
Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 205mm x 454mm x 409mm (W x H x D)
Packaging Dimensions (mm): 290mm x 490mm x 510mm (W x H x D)
Net Weight (KGs): 8.4 KGs
Gross Weight (KGs): 9.7 KGs
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited