Midi Tower PC Case with a powerful cooling system with HD Audio, 2 x USB 2.0 & 2 x USB3.0. I/O Ports are located on the top of the front panel for easy access. Outstanding design, luxurious black colour with full mesh on front panel and top cover for high-end dust free cooling. Rolled edges for safety, 2 sets of tool-free HDD easy to assemble, additional SSD on the back of motherboard. Outstanding side window. Supports 415mm VGA card and 161mm CPU cooler.
Features • Midi tower high-end gaming case.
• Supports 240mm water cooling radiator on the front and top.
• 415mm Max.VGA Card Length.
• 161mm Max.CPU Cooler Height.
• 21mm Cable Management support.
• HD Audio, 2 x USB 2.0 & 2 x USB 3.0 Ports.
• 2x Tool Free HDD brackets.
• Outstanding side window.
• 2x Fan controllers supporting up to 3x 3pin fans.
• Hidden PSU and HDD Cage to aid in the keeping your computer looking tidy.
• Removable filter for PSU vent (Bottom) and magnetic filter for top vent.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.