Game Max California Windowed Mid Tower PC Gaming Case
Game Max California Chassis, Perspex Window, 120mm RGB Fan Included, Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX/MiniITX, USB 3.0
By DPD On 25th Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
As well as a Dual-Ring Halo RGB fan included at the back what makes the California stand out from the rest is the small LED strip at the bottom of the case to add even more light to your build.
The 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 allow the user to connect to most media storage devices. In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
Please Note: The main image shown is for visual purposes only. The fan included is RGB (solid RGB colours only) and not a spectrum fan (where the colours merge). Features • I/O Ports: USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 2 and HD Audio.
• Fan Controller: 1 Fan controller is included at the top of the California allowing you to control your fan speeds to better suit your needs
• Perspex Side Window: A perspex side window allows the user to show off their internal components.
• Fan: 1 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo RGB Fan included at the back of the California to add colour to your chassis.
• PCB Hub: A PCB hub included with the California supports a total of 10 devices, once connected to the hub you can control the speed and the mode of your fans.
• LED Button: An LED button included on the top panel allows for easy access to change the colour of the RGB fan.
• LED Strip: An LED strip included on the bottom of the California to add even more colour and enhances the look of this great case.
• Removable Dust Filters: A dust filter on the top and bottom of the California helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||8|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||1 x 120mm w/ RGB LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 360mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||158 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||410 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|Window Configuration||1 x Main Side|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Included LED Fan/s|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC / Plastic|
|Dimensions||210 x 515 x 485 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.6 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months