G-RACK 12 Expansion 96TB by G-Technology
G-Technology G-RACK 12 Expansion 96TB SAS EMEA
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
High-Performance, Centralized Storage for Media and Entertainment Workflows
G-RACK™ 12 Network-Attached Storage (NAS) delivers the ultimate in high-performance, centralized storage for small-to-medium size post-production houses, TV/broadcast studios, ad agencies and in-house creative departments that use Adobe® Premiere® Pro, Apple® Final Cut Pro® X or Avid Media Composer®, and other creative applications.
G-RACK 12 brings G-Technology’s reliability, scalability, and studio-friendly technology to centralized storage. Streamline demanding media and entertainment workflows of 4K and above with a flexible 12-Bay server offering up to 120TB; integration with popular non-linear editing (NLE) suites; the latest BTRfs file system for better data management; and up to 500TB of usable storage with the addition of G-RACK EXP Expansion Chassis units.*
*500TB of usable storage achieved with one G-RACK 12 120TB server plus four G-RACK EXP 120TB Expansion Chassis units. RAID sets are limited to 28 drives.
• HIGH PERFORMANCE NAS
• NLE INTEGRATION
• USER-FRIENDLY GUI
• PROTOCOL COMPATIBILITY
• ADVANCED BTRFS FILE SYSTEM
• UP TO 120TB
• BEST IN CLASS, 24x7 RELIABILITY
• 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Features G-RACK 12 is the only centralized storage platform that combines:
• High-performance Network Attached Storage (NAS).
• Scalable 12-Bay server from 48TB to 120TB capacities.
• Ultra-reliable Enterprise-class HGST hard drives.
• G-Technology developed NAS OS with easy to use interface.
• Advanced BTRfs file system for reliable data protection.
• iSCSI support for simplified shared storage management.
• Integration with top non-linear editing suites.
• Supports a full range of networking protocols including: AFP, SMB, CIFS, NFS, FTP, SSH, and iSCSI.
• Optional 48TB, 72TB, 96TB or 120TB Expansion Chassis.
• Future-friendly platform for software add-ons.
• 5-Year limited warranty.
|External Connectivity||2 x mini-SAS 12Gb/s|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months