Easy Stand-alone Network Operation with Large Display
Large size screen with integrated on-screen keyboard and PC functions are equipped in this compact network scanner. It can be used in the office or a teller window where space is limited. The user can perform scanning, data saving and transmission without the need to operate from a computer.
Quick scanning speed that supports plastic card
Scanning speed is consistent at 25 pages per minute (ppm) even when scanning full A4 color, double-sided, at 300dpi. N7100 is equipped with accurate and stable feeding mechanisms that support scanning from thin paper to thick paper, and plastic card. Plastic ID card and application forms can be scanned together easily at a teller window of banks or hospitals.
Less waiting time to achieve stress free scanning
In order for the user not to feel any stress, the image processing after scanning is quick thanks to the enhanced CPU/memory. The time from the start of scanning to the finish including image processing (when the preview of the last scanned page appears) is 50% shorter than the previous model(1). For regular scanning routines, only one touch of the scan button is necessary which greatly improves the productivity.
High security assuming to be shared by multiple users
The N7100 achieves high security on the premise that it is shared by multiple users. Not only verification before scanning, but also encryption while processing and data deletion after scanning are performed automatically. Users can use the network scanner with peace of mind.
• Login authentication strictly controls what people can do with the scanner.
• Scanned data can be output as password-protected PDF files.
• Advanced security measures guard scanned data from prying eyes.
N7100 encrypts and temporarily stores scanned data locally during processing for e-mails, faxes, printing and network storage.
Scanned data deletion
After scanned data has been e-mailed, faxed, printed out or saved to a network folder N7100 automatically deletes the temporarily stored data from its internal memory. Even if an error results in the data remaining in the memory, it is then automatically erased the next time the scanner is started up.
When N7100 is initialized, free regions of the internal memory can be overwritten with completely random, meaningless data. As an added security measure, a new cipher key is generated after the user information is deleted. All of this ensures that no trace of old user data can be retrieved from open memory.
• Fast scanning speeds of 25 pages per minute and true double-sided speeds of 50 images per minute in color, grayscale or monochrome @ 300 dpi.
• 50 page document feeder.
• Large 8.4” touch screen high resolution (1,024 x 768 pixels) display.
• Scan to e-mail, folder/FTP, network fax or printer or Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise features.
*Limited version support for SharePoint*
• Scanner Central Admin Server software.
• Job Menu’s based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s).
• High security to assist with compliance and regulation.
• SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Fujitsu Image Scanner N7100, Fast scanning of 25ppm, Large High Res 8.4” touchscreen, Scan to email/folder/FTP/Network . Please choose from the list below.