Fujitsu Fi-5950 Image Scanner with Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
Based on the foundation that made Fujitsu an industry leader in mid-volume production scanning, the fi-5950 continues this legacy of delivering fast scanning speeds, high reliability and incorporates features that help provide the ultimate in productivity.
• Fast start-up speeds. Scanning starts nearly instantaneously.
• Dramatically reduced document preparation using PaperStream IP image processing.
• Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with retain image feature for intentional overlapping items such as stuck-on notes or taped on receipts.
• Full rated speeds scanning at higher resolutions up to 300 dpi for enhanced OCR accuracy.
• Industry proven rugged design with up to 100,000 sheet daily duty cycle.
• Quick scanning speeds of 135 ppm (simplex) / 270 ipm (duplex).
• Valuable bundled software including PaperStream Capture batch scanning with Scan to Microsoft SharePoint Server, QuickSan Pro (Trial) and PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS).
• Dual-CCD scanning arrays for excellent image quality.
• Automatic scanner calibration to maintain premium image quality and eliminate degradation.
• Large 500 page automatic document input feeder with active stacker to keep documents neat and orderly in the output tray.
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management.
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory.
- Status and alert monitoring.
- Centralized driver update deployment.
- Consumable management.
- Central Admin.
High-impact scanning, low environmental impact
In keeping with Fujitsu’s long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-5950 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-5950 meet Energy Star’s energy consumption requirements and the European Union’s Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations. Features Color Duplex High-Volume Production Scanner
Every second counts and the fi-5950 features ensure increased scanning efficiency and maximum productivity. Features include:
• Fast, 135 ppm (simplex) / 270 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome, grayscale or color at 200 or 300 dpi for increased OCR accuracy (letter, landscape).
• Advanced Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) and retain image feature.
• Large 500 page automatic document feeder and active stacking to keep documents neat and orderly in the exit tray.
• High speed USB 2.0 and SCSI connectivity as well as interoperability with hundreds of complementary document scanning software applications.
• Scanner Central Admin Suite.
• Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream.
• Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture.
|Scanning Speed (ppm)||
|Dimensions||500 x 540 x 540 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.