Wide variety of media captured by most compact scanner
fi-7480 SizeThe fi-7480 is ideal for office use as the smallest A3-capable scanner of its class*. Its wide range feeding ability includes regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards. Additionally, no burdensome pre-sorting is required with mixed batch scanning.
• Fast scanning with fast start-up: fi-7480 scans at the high-speed of 80 ppm / 160 ipm (A4, landscape, Color, 200 / 300 dpi). It can also recover from power-saving mode (sleep mode) in a second or less, enabling users to scan immediately and continue work seamlessly without pauses or interruptions.
• Ability to scan various documents from thin to thick: It can support a wide variety of media. The paper feed mechanism can handle both thick and thin paper (27~413 g/m2), enabling users to scan documents without the concern of paper thickness.
Reliable, uninterrupted volume scanning
The fi-7480 can efficiently scan a large amount of documents. The ADF paper chute (feeder) can accommodate 100 sheets (A4 sheet, landscape, 80 g/m2) and additional papers can be added while scanning. Furthermore, it also includes several functions to ensure reliable scanning.
• Automatic Stacker to boost work efficiency: This function is the first in its class** and controls paper output speed so that documents are not piled up in a disorderly fashion. This increases work efficiency as no time is spent realigning messy stacks of papers.
• Highly reliable paper feeding mechanism: The adopted functions, such as the Brake Roller, which separates each document, and the Skew Reducer, which assists in feeding mixed batches, are highly reliable and enable easy digitization. Additionally, each Hopper Side Guide moves independently, so you can easily adjust them to the document width for efficient scanning in mixed batches.
• Functions that minimize paper feeding errors: Even if documents are creased, wrinkled or when staples were not removed before scanning, Multi-feed Detection and iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection) technology protects both the physical documents and the scanner hardware from potential damage. This helps improve and maintain work efficiency. Users can also utilize Manual Feed Mode (so that the scanner waits for the next document to be placed within a specified time) for scanning where you need to check the contents of each document or delicate documents that may cause multi-feeds or paper jams.
Connect your business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine adjustments to the settings for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern. With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture effectively and efficiently allows you to feed information into your organization's workflow through various capture features during batch scanning.
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
*In terms of footprint (excluding chuter, stacker, and projected parts) of A3-capable ADF type image scanner with scanning speed of 40 ppm or more in A4 landscape (based on the investigation by PFU LIMITED as of December 1st, 2015)
**In terms of straight-path feeding mechanism scanners (based on the investigation by PFU LIMITED as of December 1st, 2015).
• Wide range feeding ability including regular A8 to A3 sizes, as well as folded A2 documents and plastic cards.
• Several functions to ensure reliable and immediate scanning; 80ppm/160 ipm, 100-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with Automatic Stacker, Skew Reducer and iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection).
• LED light-source.
• USB 3.0 Connectivity.
• Comes with Advanced scanning software.
• PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as FUJITSU fi-7480 ADF Image Scanner, Upto 80ppm, 600dpi, A3, 100-Sheets ADF, Automatic Stacker, Skew Reducer, iSOP . Please choose from the list below.