Fujitsu Image Scanner fi-7030
Fujitsu fi-7030 ADF Image Scanner, Upto 27ppm/54ipm, 600dpi, PaperStream Capture
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The fi-7030 handles the scanning of a wide range of documents reliably from thin documents to thick documents (40-209g/m2), and plastic cards including embossed cards. Long paper scanning of up to 5 meters and over is also available as well as A3 size scanning with a carrier sheet that comes with the scanner as an option.
Compact design allowing it to be placed anywhere
Its noticeable compact size with a sophisticated design suits various environments. The scanner fits in small spaces even smaller than spaces that are A4 in size on a desk.
Fast processing performance
The fi-7030 scans at a speed of 27 ppm / 54 ipm (A4, portrait, Color, 200 / 300 dpi), which is increased by 35% compared to the previous model. The scanner will not make you or your customers wait with a quick startup time of half a second and a recovery time of 1.0 seconds after resuming from sleep mode.
Accurate mixed batch scanning for different types of documents
The Skew Reducer prevents the following documents from being skewed when the preceding document is skewed, thus preventing the image from being incomplete with missing parts even in the case of a batch scan with various types of documents. This also reduces the burden of re-scanning.
Automatically creates the best suited image quality without hassle
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine adjustments to the settings for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern.
Advanced software for your work efficiency
• PaperStream Capture - Image capture software: With an intuitive interface, batch scanning with various capture features of PaperStream Capture allows you to incorporate information into your organization's workflow effectively and efficiently. By pre-setting a scanning profile, PaperStream Capture could help you simplify your workflow with easy scanning operation.
• Scanner Central Admin - Centralized scanner management software: Scanner Central Admin allows the administrator to manage a large number of scanners in the network by delivering simultaneous driver updates and scanner setup information, or monitoring consumable and error statuses via the network. Features • 27 ppm / 54 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome.
• 50-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
• Scanner Central Admin Suite.
• Embossed card scanning (0.76 mm thickness).
• Accurate mixed batch scanning for different types of documents.
• Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture.
|Scanner Type||Non-Flatbed, ADF|
|Scanning Speed (ppm)||
|Scanning Area||216 x 5588 mm|
|Dimensions||290 x 130 x 146 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.