With improving the entire scanning process as its main objective, the fi-6800 Production Scanner builds upon the qualities that have made Fujitsu the industry-leading vendor in the Mid-Volume Production market. The fi-6800 incorporates many additional features and functions that will improve your document scanning efficiency. From pure scanning speed, to ease of use to its full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6800 is the ideal solution for a wide range of Production Scanning applications.
Incredibly productive, remarkably small and highly versatile
With a set of features developed from decades of industry-leading experience and based directly on customer feedback, the fi-6800 Production Scanner can help digitize large volumes of documents with ease. With blazing fast 130 pages per minute and true double-sided scanning speeds of 260 images per minute, in color, grayscale or black & white and up to 300 dots per inch (dpi), rest-assured the fi-6800's pure scanning speed certainly will not be the bottleneck in your scanning operation. Good things come in small packages and the fi-6800 delivers production level scanning speeds, yet without the sacrifice of a large exterior design. With its small footprint and quiet operation, the fi-6800 is suitable for in front-office environments and desktops where traditionally a Production Scanners' bulkiness and loud operation was unrealistic.
The fi-6800 functionality makes it appealing for a wide range of document scanning applications and markets. With dynamic color dropout it is ideal for forms processing applications such as Healthcare insurance forms with a red color background. Or with Paper Protection which helps avoid potential physical damage to original documents for scanning historical records in Government. Or any combination of these industries for Service Bureau's who scan a diverse range of documents, the fi-6800's versatility makes it ideal for all Production Scanning requirements.
• 130 ppm/ 260 ipm in monochrome or color up to 300 dpi (landscape).
• Includes PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture.
• Automatic intelligent image correction for decreased document preparation (Auto orientation, auto color detection, intelligent blank page detection, background smoothing).
• Document Protection to prevent potential damage to documents.
• Excellent paper feeding of mixed documents of various sizes, shapes and colors.
Production Scanning has never been easier
The fi-6800 Production Scanner was built to perform but it doesn't end there. Making Production Scanning easy is one of the main appeals of the fi-6800. Even before scanning begins, the scanner operator can simply set a few user operator preference options directly from the LCD Operator Panel such as language, alarm volume, blink cycle, contrast and other options so that scanning is performed in their ideal comfort-zone. A large 500 page automatic document feeder ensures that processing volumes of batches can be done quickly without constantly reloading the paper input tray. Three Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection sensors with Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF) ensure that each image is captured without exception by detecting when two unintentional documents enter the feeder at the same time, yet affords the flexibility to capture intentional overlapping items such as sticky-notes attached to documents. Independently adjustable side trays makes input of batches easy and extremely efficient and controlled paper output speed with an Active Stacker helps keep the documents neat and orderly when returning batches to storage boxes or cabinets.
• Intuitive LCD operator panel (Multilanguage, Alarm Sound, Volume, Contrast and more)
• Space-saving design and quiet operation for office environments
• Independently adjustable side input guides and Active Stacker
• Large capacity 500 page automatic document feeder
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
• Agent, console and server remote scanner management.
• Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory.
• Status and alert monitoring.
• Centralized driver update deployment.
• Consumable management.
High-impact scanning, low environmental impact
In keeping with Fujitsu’s long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-6800 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-6800 meet Energy Star’s energy consumption requirements and the European Union’s Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.
• Fast, 130 ppm (simplex) / 260 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (letter, landscape @ 300 dpi).
• Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities.
• Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support.
• Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function and retain image feature.
• 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper.
• Scanner Central Admin Suite.
• Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream.
• Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture.
• Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Fujitsu fi-6800 ADF Image Scanner, Upto 130ppm, 600dpi, 500 Page Feeder, Paperstream IP/Capture, Ultrasonic Double Feed . Please choose from the list below.